100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 7 Dec 2020
From $ 35.00
2. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 7 Dec 2020
From $ 45.60
3. Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 50.20
4. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 52.60
5. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 7 Dec 2020
From $ 63.80
6. Prague Brewery Tourat Prague Brewery Tour, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 56.80
7. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 7 Dec 2020
From $ 14.60
8. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 7 Dec 2020
From $ 34.50
9. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 49.10
10. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 7 Dec 2020
From $ 40.70
Communist Walking Tour
This Communist Walking Tour of Prague will start on Wenceslas Square, the site of the most important events in Czech history. See the Kotva shopping center, the former site of the famous giant Stalin monument and Jan Palach's Square.
- Visit the historic monuments
- Learn about Prague's communist past
- Take the tour with a personal guide
What can I expect?
Palach, considered by many a martyr to the anti-communist movement in Czechoslovakia, has been honored by the art of his Original Death Mask by Olbram Zoubek. You will visit Kampa Island, situated in the center of the Vlatva River. You will also see the monuments that honor the struggle against communism exist at Lenno's Wall and the Memorial of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
Complete your tour at the Museum of Communism, where you will view an extremely moving 15-minute film and see firsthand some of the artifacts from this turbulent time.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour will be guided in person in English, Spanish, French, Italian or German.
The tour goes in rain or shine, so wear appropriate clothing and footwear, as it is a walking tour.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
All joining this tour will receive a 15 % discount voucher valid anytime at the pub Propaganda, displaying over 200 original Czech Communist artifacts from the founders´ personal collection. Here you also can relax with a famous Czech beer and the hearty Czech cuisine and let the history sink in as you relax.
Communist Walking Tour
Please be at this address 10 min prior to departure time: Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.