Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Venue InfoMove cursor over image to enlarge.
1. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Nov 2020
From $ 14.80
2. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Nov 2020
From $ 35.30
3. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Nov 2020
From $ 34.80
4. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 64.30
5. Carlsbadat Carlsbad, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 94.30
6. Dinner at Municipal Houseat Dinner at Municipal House, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 41.70
7. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.00
8. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Nov 2020
From $ 46.00
9. Prague By Nightat Prague By Night, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 38.20
10. Karlstejn Castleat Karlstejn Castle, Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 56.00
Looking for the best historic tour to take in Prague? Look no further! This Jewish Prague Tour is a trip through time as you learn about the Jewish history of Prague.
- Visit the important Jewish landmarks
- Learn about Prague's historic past
- Take the tour with a personal guide
What can I expect?
During this walking tour, you will see several important sites such as the Old Jewish cemetery, Old-New Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue and Pinkas Synagogue. You will also see central Europe’s only Jewish Town – the quarter that survived the holocaust.
The famous Old Jewish cemetery was established in the first half of the 15th century. It's oldest tombstone (from 1439) marks the grave of the poet and scholar Avigdor Kara. The most prominent person buried here is Rabbi Liwa ben Bezalel, also known as a Rabbi Löw.
Walk through Maiselova Street to reach the Old Town Square. The Old-New Synagogue was built in the early Gothic style around the middle of the 13th century. The main hall is the only existing medieval type hall of its kind. The Jewish part is next to Old town.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
The tour goes in rain or shine, so wear appropriate clothing and footwear, as it is a walking tour.
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.30
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Intressant kvarter men dålig guide
"Ett mycket historiskt intressant område. Guiden var dock dålig. Ointresserad och inte speciellt kunnig om judisk historia. Dock en stor fördel ha guide för att komma in på de olika platserna då köerna var långa."
Maria Wed, 23 Oct 2019
QUARTIER JUIF DE PRAGUE
"nous avions demandé un guide Français, que nous avons eu effectivement, mais je pense que cette jeune fille manquait de vocabulaire et avait du mal à trouver ses mots pour les explications, mais malgré tout très intéressant et cette guide était tout à fait charmante"
Lucien et marie ange, Lentilly
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Admission to the Old Jewish Cemetery, a few synagogues, and the Old Jewish Town Hall is included in the price.
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.30
Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.