100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 45.60
2. Carlsbadat Carlsbad, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 93.40
3. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 40.30
4. Karlstejn Castleat Karlstejn Castle, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 55.50
5. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 35.00
6. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 34.50
7. Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 50.20
8. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 52.60
9. Prague Pub Crawlat Prague Pub Crawl, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 28.80
10. Prague Brewery Tourat Prague Brewery Tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 57.50
City Cruise Prague
Hop aboard for a 1-hour sightseeing cruise around Prague! Get to know the very best of Prague as you cruise down the river, passing the city's most iconic buildings and monuments.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the water
- Pass the city's famous landmarks
- Lean back, relax, and do some sightseeing
- Listen to the free audio guide
What can I expect?
Do you want to explore the beauty of Prague without walking too much? Or are you just looking for an interesting way to spend your afternoon? Then hop on the one-hour river cruise to see Prague's famous sights and to have some downtime. The crew is friendly, the waters are smooth, and the river breeze is refreshing.
The entire ride is accompanied by an audio commentary. The guide will point out the old as well the new architectural wonders for which Prague is famous.These include the Rudolfinum, a Neo-Renaissance building where concerts are often held, and the Letna Metronome (which is 23 meters tall)! You'll also get a great view of the wonderful National Theatre, plus many more iconic buildings.
Should you get thirsty or hungry during the cruise, you can choose from a wide range of drinks and help yourself to some tasty snacks - both can be purchased onboard.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Last minute changes of departure times can happen without any notice!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks - can be purchased onboard
Very Good: 3.9 – 10 reviews
die Buchung war sehr einfach, würde das nächste mal wieder bei Prag Tickets buchen
"Sehr nettes Personal, gute Erklärung bei der Fahrt."
Veronika Sun, 1 Sep 2019
"Belle croisiere sympa"
"Netistä varaaminen ja maksaminen onnistui hyvin. Jokiristeily oli esitelty netissä hyvin ja niillä ohjeilla löytyi laituri ja laiva helposti. Plussaa oli myös pöytiin tarjoilu laivalla jos halusi matkan aikana jotain pientä syötävää tai juotavaa. Maksaminen euroilla olisi myös käynyt."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours
- An audio guide.
April-October: Daily at 11 A.M., 3. P.M. and 4 P.M.
November-March: Daily at 4 P.M. There is an additional departure at 11 A.M. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
City Cruise Prague
Prague Boats Štefánik bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi 110 00 Prague 1
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.