100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 43.60
2. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 32.20
3. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Mon, 2 Dec 2024
From $ 40.30
4. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 30.90
5. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 61.10
6. Prague Segway Tourat Prague Segway Tour, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 100.60
7. Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Fri, 29 Mar 2024
From $ 48.10
8. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 47.00
9. Communist Walking Tourat Communist Walking Tour, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 42.50
10. Folklore Evening with dinnerat Folklore Evening with dinner, Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 69.90
City Cruise Prague
Hop aboard for a 1-hour sightseeing cruise around Prague! Get to know the very best of Prague as you cruise down the river, passing the city's most iconic buildings and monuments.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the water
- Pass the city's famous landmarks
- Lean back, relax, and do some sightseeing
- Listen to the free audio guide
What can I expect?
Do you want to explore the beauty of Prague without walking too much? Or are you just looking for an interesting way to spend your afternoon? Then hop on the one-hour river cruise to see Prague's famous sights and to have some downtime. The crew is friendly, the waters are smooth, and the river breeze is refreshing.
The entire ride is accompanied by an audio commentary. The guide will point out the old as well the new architectural wonders for which Prague is famous.These include the Rudolfinum, a Neo-Renaissance building where concerts are often held, and the Letna Metronome (which is 23 meters tall)! You'll also get a great view of the wonderful National Theatre, plus many more iconic buildings.
Should you get thirsty or hungry during the cruise, you can choose from a wide range of drinks and help yourself to some tasty snacks - both can be purchased onboard.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Last minute changes of departure times can happen without any notice!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks - can be purchased onboard
Very Good: 3.9 – 10 reviews
die Buchung war sehr einfach, würde das nächste mal wieder bei Prag Tickets buchen
"Sehr nettes Personal, gute Erklärung bei der Fahrt."
"Belle croisiere sympa"
"Netistä varaaminen ja maksaminen onnistui hyvin. Jokiristeily oli esitelty netissä hyvin ja niillä ohjeilla löytyi laituri ja laiva helposti. Plussaa oli myös pöytiin tarjoilu laivalla jos halusi matkan aikana jotain pientä syötävää tai juotavaa. Maksaminen euroilla olisi myös käynyt."
Book From $ 14.00
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours
April-October: Daily at 11 A.M., 3. P.M. and 4 P.M.
November-March: Daily at 4 P.M. There is an additional departure at 11 A.M. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- An audio guide.
City Cruise Prague
Prague Boats Štefánik bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi 110 00 Prague 1
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.