100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 35.00
2. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 34.50
3. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 45.60
4. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 52.60
5. Prague Brewery Tourat Prague Brewery Tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 57.50
6. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 63.80
7. Prague City Bike Tourat Prague City Bike Tour, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 28.30
8. Communist Walking Tourat Communist Walking Tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 44.40
9. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 14.60
10. Prague Pub Crawlat Prague Pub Crawl, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 28.80
Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tour
Mozart's famous music won the hearts of the Czech people, and this guided tour will show you how that happened. You will visit the places in Prague that were meaningful to Mozart, observing how his impact still resonates. You will learn why the people of Prague welcomed him so warmly and why they loved him so much!
- See the theater where Don Giovanni premiered
- Visit the places Mozart lived when in Prague
- See the church where a requiem was held in his honor
- Enter the exhibition of music at the Czech Museum
- Take time to admire the organ in the Strahov Monastery
What can I expect?
Mozart is a household name worldwide, and even those who don't know much else about him, know that he's connected to the city of Vienna. Mozart lived in the Austrian capital for years and ultimately died there, at the age of 35. But Mozart spent quite a significant amount of time in Prague as well. And on this tour, you will visit important sites in Prague while learning more about Mozart and his life.
You'll begin by walking around Old Town stopping at the Golden Angel house and the Estates Theatre. It was at this theater that Don Giovanni had its world premiere on October 29th, 1787. During the tour, you'll pass many places where Mozart lived during his stays in Prague.
Afterwards, you'll ride a tram to Lesser Town to visit the Czech Museum, where you learn more about the history of Czech classical music. Next you'll journey via funicular to Petrins, a famous hill topped by a Lookout Tower. Outside the Strahov Monastery, you'll see the spot where Mozart improvised on a church organ on the day of Don Giovanni's premiere. At Hradcany Square and Lesser Town, you'll stop to see the houses and places where Mozart held concerts.
The journey ends at the St. Nicholas Church, where a requiem was held on December 14th, 1791 as a tribute to Mozart. Here the Czech people came together to mourn Mozart's death, just nine days after his passing. Their sorrow demanded a rapid response - and given the Czech love for Mozart, that is not surprising.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
- Admissions to Czech Museum of Music.
- Travelling with the funicular.
- A guide.
Wednesday and Friday at 1:30 P.M.
Following Mozart's footsteps
Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.