100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Leonardo Express: Train from Rome City to Fiumicino Airportat , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 10 Jun 2023
From $ 23.40
2. Rome Fiumicino Airport Shuttle Busat , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 9.30
3. Rome Ciampino Airport Shuttle Busat , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 8.00
4. The Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute Ticketsat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Fri, 30 Jun 2023
From $ 40.20
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Tue, 28 Mar 2023 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 31.90
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Last-Minute Fast Trackat Colosseum Last Minute Priority Entrance with Optional Gladiator Arena, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sat, 22 Apr 2023
From $ 37.20
7. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 May 2023
From $ 36.50
8. Colosseum with Arena Floor & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Last Minute Entrance with Gladiator Arena Floor, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sat, 22 Apr 2023
From $ 46.40
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sun, 23 Apr 2023
From $ 37.20
10. St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb & Papal Crypts with Guideat St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, Tue, 28 Mar 2023 - Tue, 19 Sep 2023
From $ 51.80
Leonardo Express: Train from Fiumicino Airport to Rome City
Leonardo Express: High Speed Train from Fiumicino Airport to Rome City Center is the fastest, easiest, and most reliable way to reach Rome City Center.
-Runs 36 times a day
-Quick 32-minute journey to Rome
What can I expect?
If you're a seasoned traveler, an airport shuttle is often the very first thing you book after securing your plane tickets – and this convenient ride is just the ticket.
With 36 trains per day, the Leonardo Express is a guaranteed way to get from Leonardo da Vinci Airport in Fiumicino to Rome's central train station, Roma Termini. From here you can easily reach Florence, Bologna, Milan, Venice, and more.
Worried about transport strikes or unexpected hurdles? Your journey is guaranteed either way – with replacement bus services taking place if necessary.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
What about transfer between Rome and Fiumicino Airport?
You can book transfer between Rome and Fiumicino Airport HERE!
You do not need to book a specific time or need a reservation; You just jump on the first available train.
Child (3-11) Free of charge
Book From $ 23.40
Mobile voucher accepted
-The service run from 6:08 until 23:23
-Runs every 15/20 minutes
-Transfer from Fiumicino Airport to Rome Termini Station
-No limits on luggage
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.