100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Jul 2020
From $ 72.50
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Jul 2020
From $ 62.00
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackat St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Apr 2020
From $ 27.90
4. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Tue, 21 Jul 2020
From $ 104.00
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 21 Jan 2021
From $ 126.10
6. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryat Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 85.10
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 36.40
8. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 23 Jul 2020
From $ 33.60
9. Vatican and Rome Cardat Vatican and Rome Card, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 135.20
10. Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tourat , Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Jul 2020
From $ 55.30
Borghese Gallery: Skip the Line
Skip the line to the famed Borghese Gallery in Rome! Tickets often sell out up to a month in advance - book yours today to see this exquisite collection.
- Secure timed tickets to this popular attraction
- Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
- Admire the amazing works of art
What can I expect?
Skip the line to the World-Renowned Borghese Gallery
The art collection of the wealthy, noble Borghese family soon became too big for a single home. It moved into the Galleria Borghese - a separate building in the famous Villa Borghese park. In 1901, the collection passed into the hands of the Italian government and ever since, tourists have travelled from all over the world to see this beautiful museum! Timed tickets regularly sell out in advance so book yours from home!
This small museum punches well above its weight, thanks to the lush surroundings (pink marble walls, frescoed ceilings, etc.) and its many famous masterpieces. Plus, thanks to the timed entrance policy, it gets busy but never crowded.
Highlights include Bernini's sculpture of David which captures the biblical hero coiled in a state of readiness, and The Rape of Proserpina - done when Bernini was just 23. Other highlights include Caravaggio's Boy with Fruit Basket and Raphael's extraordinary Deposition of Christ and Lady with a Unicorn.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How should I plan my visit?
Choose a time slot that suits you, e.g. 10-12 AM, 12-2 PM etc. Please note that you'll get an exact time within this time slot, which will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
Please be there 15 minutes before your reserved timeslot.
What ticket types are available?