100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 78.10
2. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sat, 13 Feb 2021
From $ 103.20
3. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 72.70
4. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 105.90
5. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 100.90
6. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, Tue, 25 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 79.40
7. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 83.50
8. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 50.90
9. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sat, 13 Feb 2021
From $ 28.70
10. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 13.50
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Enjoy a delicious wine tasting session in central Madrid! You visit a classic spanish restaurant, where you taste glasses of rosé, white, and red wine. A local guide will fill you in on Spain's wine market as you sip. You'll also get to nibble different sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheeses, whose savory flavor pairs perfectly with the wine.
- Enjoy five different glasses of wine
- Taste delicious savory cheeses
- Learn from a local expert guide
- Get a guided visit inside a classic Spanish restaurant
What can I expect?
Spain is one of the leading producers of wine in the world. Though it is primarily known for its reds, the country also produces whites and rosés. With over 70 wine regions in Spain, it can feel impossible to pick "a Spanish wine" if you're not knowledgeable about the selection. This wine tasting will solve that dilemma by introducing you to Spain's wine culture. We promise that next time you're in your local wine store, you won't stare in bewilderment at the wall of Spanish wines– you'll know exactly which bottle (or bottles) to choose!
The experience takes place in a classic Spanish restaurant in central Madrid. The restaurant is built for a small group, meaning you get an intimate experience and plenty of personal attention from your guide. You will sample five wines - two reds, two whites and one rosé - while your guide talks you through their particular tasting notes and defining features. These five types of wine are partnered with wonderful cheeses, hand-selected to complement the drinks.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegan option not available.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11:45 A.M.
- Five glasses of wine: Two reds, two whites, and one rosé.
- Spanish cheese tastings.
- Gastronomy-specialist local guide.
- Guided visit to to a classic Spanish restaurant.
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Plaza de Isabel II 28013 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.