100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Bernabéu Stadiumat Bernabéu Stadium, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 33.50
2. Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 39.10
3. Toledo and Madrid Sightseeingat Toledo and Madrid Sightseeing, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 107.30
4. Prado Museumat Prado Museum - Guided Tour, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 53.90
5. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 122.40
6. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 78.10
7. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 24.80
8. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sat, 13 Feb 2021
From $ 28.70
9. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 30 Apr 2020
From $ 12.80
10. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Tue, 18 Aug 2020
From $ 17.10
Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour
Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing in Madrid is a great way to see Madrid, in your own pace. Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing is the funniest and easiest way to know and see Madrid from a double-decker bus. With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the busses all day along the route of your choice or change to another, at your own pace admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid!
- Discover Madrid from the bus seat
- Explore the city at your own pace
- Choose between 1 or 2 day tickets
- Hop on and off as much as you'd like
- Get discount checks for different shops and restaurants
What can I expect?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the bus stop?
Click here for a detailed map of the 2 routes and all the stops!
How long do the tours lasts?
All tours lasts approx. 80 min.
How often do the buses run?
Madrid City Tour busses operates frequently between every 8 and 15 minutes.
What languages are the tours operated in?
All busses are equipped with commentaries offered through headphones audio system in fourteen different languages, including Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 31 reviews
Overview of Madrid
"Very good experience on day one ,gave us an informative view , the buses were regular and comfortable, day two was raining, buses very full , intended to visit Prada but queues to enter were too long in the rain , only one person at entrance, not an efficient system, this was a big disappointment."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 20 minutes
When boarding one of the many buses, you will be given a map of the city and discount checks for different shops and restaurants in the city.
Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.