Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Prado Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Prado Museum with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 17.40
2. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the Lineat Museo Reina Sofía, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 13.10
3. Bernabéu Stadiumat Bernabéu Stadium, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 34.10
4. Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 39.80
5. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
6. Toledo and Madrid Sightseeingat Toledo and Madrid Sightseeing, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 109.30
7. Prado Museumat Prado Museum - Guided Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 54.80
8. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 85.00
9. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 25.30
10. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 124.70
Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights
This popular sightseeing tour allows you to explore Madrid's many highlights and major attractions together with your local guide. The tour also includes a guided visit to the famous Padro Museum, an absolute must when visiting Madrid.
- Enjoy a guided tour around Madrid
- Explore Madrid's rich history
- Get a free drink at Hard Rock Café
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Prado Museum
What can I expect?
Explore Madrid & The Padro Museum
During the first part of this guided tour around Madrid, you'll learn more about Madrid's rich history. You'll see the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress at the Barrio de la Morería. You'll also explore the Hapsburg Madrid of Felipe II with its Renaissance and Baroque buildings on Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa.
Then you'll experience the Bourbon Madrid and the urban layout made by Carlos III and visit the works from the kingdom of Joseph Bonaparte, such as Prado Museum.
The tour also covers the contemporary Madrid on areas such as Gran Vía, Paseo de la Castellana, Barrio Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla and ParquedelOeste.
On the way, we'll make a stop at the famous Hard Rock Café, where you will enjoy a free drink.
Next part of the tour is the world-renowned Museo Nacional del Prado, also known as the Padro Museum. The Prado Museum is the largest art gallery in the world and one of Spain's major tourist attractions.
Today the museum displays some of the greatest masterpieces as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends at the Padro Museum.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts 4 hours and 30 minutes.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure time varies depending on season. Please check calendar for updated date and time
Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights
Calle de San Nicolás 15 Madrid 28013
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.