100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
2. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.00
3. Louvre Museum Guided Tourat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 66.80
4. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 19.10
5. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 67.50
6. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 194.70
7. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 45.40
8. Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 35.60
9. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 272.10
10. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 79.10
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlight tour - 3 hours
Founded in 1793, the Louvre is the world's largest art museum. This guided tour provides the perfect opportunity to learn about some of the masterpieces housed within.
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Admire the stunning paintings and sculpture
- Learn from an expert guide
- English audio headsets provided
What can I expect?
Visiting the Louvre is an magnificent experience. Viewing its masterpieces takes you back in time through millennia of artistic pursuit. On this guided tour, you'll leLiarn plenty of historical details from your expert guide, while also having the opportunity to thoroughly soak up the beautiful works of art.
The Louvre boasts an incomparable collection of Renaissance art. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall. And of course, no tour of the Louvre would be complete without a look at Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa- discover firsthand what makes hers the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
This tour will give you the opportunity to see plenty of non-Renaissance art as well. See the ancient Greek masterpieces Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, which are over 2,000 years old. As you move forward to the 1800s, you'll see Liberty Leading the People, Delacroix's renowned painting depicting the French struggle for freedom. You'll also visit the Napoleon apartments, whose splendid interiors take luxury to the next level.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you on the tour.
Where is the meeting point?
Meet your guide at the Arc de Triomphe due Carrousel. You'll then walk to the Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate wheelchair users or guests who otherwise requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- All guests must go through security check before entering the Louvre. Even with skip-the-line tickets, guests may have to wait in line to go through security check.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or luggage with you as you may be denied to the museum.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
- A guided tour in a small group of 25 people or fewer
- Audio headsets
Please note that due to renovation work occurring inside the Louvre until mid-October 2019, we might not be able to cover some artworks such as the Mona Lisa. Although this is not under our control, your guide will do their best to provide top quality service in line with the advertised tour length.
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.