100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 30 Sep 2023 - Th, 21 Dec 2023
From $ 74.40
2. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Mon, 23 Sep 2024
From $ 63.60
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 29 Sep 2023 - Th, 30 Nov 2023
From $ 25.50
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Dec 2023
From $ 102.70
5. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 21.60
6. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 44.20
7. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 16.60
8. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Fri, 22 Mar 2024
From $ 19.80
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 24.20
10. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 178.40
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for four consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
What can I expect?
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
Children (0-17): Free