100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 18 Aug 2020
From $ 110.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 71.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 60.20
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 17 May 2020
From $ 76.40
6. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.00
7. Admission Tickets to Les Invalidesat Admission Tickets to Les Invalides , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Th, 16 Jul 2020
From $ 18.00
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 20.40
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 38.30
10. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 101.70
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for four consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
Enjoy 4 Days of Exploring
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
If you are in Paris for less than four days, then you might be interested in our Paris Museum Pass 2 Days.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
How does it work?
You have to exchange your e-ticket at the PARISCityVISION office for your Paris Museum Pass. The address will be on your voucher.
How long is the pass valid?
Your Paris Museum Pass is valid four consecutive days from the first time you use it.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however, children under 18 are free.
Children (0-17): Free
Print out voucher
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.