100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 62.20
2. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 66.40
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Wed, 29 Mar 2023
From $ 43.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Fri, 28 Apr 2023
From $ 26.60
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 83.20
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 73.40
7. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 17.30
8. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sat, 2 Sep 2023
From $ 22.60
9. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 81.40
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 25.30
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for four consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
What can I expect?
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
Children (0-17): Free
Book From $ 97.30
Mobile voucher accepted
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.