100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Wed, 11 Mar 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 103.60
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 164.50
8. Admission Tickets to the Orsay Museumat Admission Tickets to the Orsay Museum , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 24.40
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 17.00
10. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 91.40
Musée de l'Orangerie
Step inside the Musée de l'Orangerie, located in Paris' Jardin des Tuileries, and immerse yourself in the work of Impressionist artists. Take your time to stroll through the museum and enjoy looking at the art hanging on the walls.
- See Claude Monet's famed Water Lilies murals
- View works by the Impressionist masters
- Walk around the museum at your own pace
What can I expect?
The Museé de l'Orangerie boasts an top-ranked collection of Impressionist art. Too many visitors miss out on this gem, as it is often overshadowed by the city's other attractions. But if you're a fan of Impressionist art, then this museum should definitely be atop your Paris Bucket List.
The museum is best known as the home of Claude Monet's series of Water Lilies murals. These eight massive paintings showcase Monet's groundbreaking brush techniques. They're hung in oval rooms that Monet himself helped design (rooms which, unsurprisingly, make great use of natural light.)
There's more to the Museé de l'Orangerie than just Water Lilies. The permanent collection includes works by Cézanne, Matisse, Picasso, Renoir, and Rousseau.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Monday and Wednesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday and Sunday: Closed