100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Sun, 14 Jan 2024
From $ 26.20
2. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Sat, 1 Jun 2024
From $ 20.30
3. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 22.90
4. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Th, 7 Dec 2023 - Mon, 15 Jan 2024
From $ 17.70
5. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 18.20
6. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 85.70
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Mon, 2 Dec 2024
From $ 80.10
8. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 65.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sun, 4 Feb 2024
From $ 77.10
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sat, 1 Jun 2024
From $ 17.00
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.