100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 34.40
2. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 33.80
3. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 14.40
4. Prague Dinner Cruiseat Prague Dinner Cruise, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 44.70
5. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Feb 2021
From $ 39.60
6. Vaclav Havel Shared Airport Shuttleat , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 0.00
7. Prague Brewery Tourat Prague Brewery Tour, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.40
8. Carlsbadat Carlsbad, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 91.70
9. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 62.60
10. Dinner at Municipal Houseat Dinner at Municipal House, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 40.60
Prague Castle: Skip The Line
Skip the line at Prague Castle. The famous castle is an ancient symbol of the Czech lands as well as one of the most important cultural institutions in the Czech Republic. Once the heart of the Holy Roman Empire, Prague Castle is now home to the Czech president and crown jewels.
- Skip the line at Prague Castle
- Enjoy a short introduction before you enter
- Explore at your leisure over two days with our tickets
- Admire the largest ancient castle in the world
- Get up close to this fairy-tale castle
- See the beautiful interiors
What can I expect?
Explore the Largest Ancient Castle in the World
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Prague Castle is the largest coherent castle complex in the world, with an area of almost 230,000 square feet. Not bad for a castle that was built way back in the 800s. It has undergone various rebuilds, renovations, and fires, and was also the site of the Second Prague Defenestration, which led to the Bohemian Revolt.
As beautiful as it is from afar, once you're inside the complex you'll appreciate how beautiful the castle is close-up. With its varied collection of museums, galleries, and cultural treasures, the castle is one of the most popular attractions in Prague. So whether you're into history, exquisite treasures, royalty, or weapons and war, you'll find something here to satisfy your curiosity.
You'll meet your representative directly in front of the St. Vitus Cathedral to pick up your tickets. This is important - otherwise you can't use your ticket! Then you'll proceed directly to Prague Castle Circuit B. This route covers the castle interiors, the Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, the delightfully quaint Golden Lane, and the stunning stained glass windows of St. Vitus Cathedral.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
The best way to access the castle is by using the side entrance, which is a 10-minute walk from the Malostranská metro station. Please be sure to arrive at the castle at 11:20 to allow time to go through the security check. Meet our representative in front of the main entrance of St. Vitus Cathedral in the castle at 12:05. The representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella and will wait a maximum of 10 minutes, so don't be late - otherwise you can't use your ticket.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for two days.
What’s not included?
- Guided tour of the castle
- Skip-the-line access for the mandatory security check at the castle
Fantastic: 4.4 – 5 reviews
"Wszystko zgodnie z opisem punktualnie"
Radoslaw Sat, 14 Sep 2019
"Kaikki sujui erinomaisen hyvin. Sadekuuron yllättäessä opas siirtyi nopeasti sateensuojaan."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip-the-line access to Prague Castle
- A short introduction in English by our representative at the meeting point
Prague Castle w. skip-the-line
Prague Castle Pražský hrad Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.