1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the line
From $ 35.7
From $ 35.7
From $ 44.1
From $ 29.4
From $ 35.7
From $ 24.9
From $ 167
From $ 102.9
From $ 31.5
From $ 81.9
From $ 68.3
Have you ever seen New York from above? Well, here is your chance. Take a trip up to the Empire State Building's Observatory Deck and watch the city that never sleeps. With prebooked tickets you get to the top faster!
- Get to the top faster!
- Visit the observatory deck on the 86th floor
- Enjoy the spectacular 360-degree view over New York
Get the Best View of New York
Up ton the 86th floor you will find an open air 360-degree terrace as well as an indoor viewing gallery for chillier days. Outside, you'll find high-powered binoculars and a wheelchair-accessible promenade with the most spectacular views of downtown, midtown, Central Park and beyond.
So skip the line at the ticket office at the Empire State Building, and take the elevator to a dream view over The Big Apple on the 86th floor.
Want to see even more of New York? Then our FreeStyle Pass might interest you! The package, of course, includes entrance to the Empire State Building, sightseeing on the Hop-On Hop-Off buses and much more. Enjoy extra savings by booking the package!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the Empire State Building.
How does it work?
You simply exchange your e-ticket(s) on the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building within the opening hours and then either start your tour straight away or anytime that is convenient for you within 14 days.
How long are my tickets valid?
Once you have redeemed your e-ticket it is valid for 14 days.
When can I visit the Empire State Building?
The Empire State Observatory Deck is open every day, including weekends and holidays, from 8 AM to 2 AM.
- Please note you have to proceed through security to access the Empire State Building.
- Our e-tickets do not skip any line there might be at the security check and at the elevators going up and down from the observatory deck.
- Please note your ticket only allows you access to the main observatory deck on the 86th floor.
- The promenade is wheelchair-accessible.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 6-12. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
"It was easy to get in with the advance tickets. We will pre-book tickets with you again. Thank you."