100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 36.10
2. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Th, 25 May 2023
From $ 61.00
3. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 41.30
4. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Th, 27 Apr 2023
From $ 31.90
5. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 110.90
6. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 60.30
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 38.20
8. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 25.30
9. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 37.80
10. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 37.80
Chicago the Musical is a captivating story about greed, murder, and show biz. It's the longest-running American musical on Broadway and is the winner of six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy and countless standing ovations. In other words, you won't be disappointed!
- Secure great seats to this thrilling musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Experience this award-winning musical and find out what all the fuss is about
What can I expect?
What is Chicago about?
Chicago tells the story of two rival murderesses locked up in Cook County Jail. Nightclub star Velma is serving time for killing her husband and sister after finding the two in bed together. Driven chorus girl Roxie has been locked up for killing the lover she’s been cheating on her husband with.
With one showstopper after the next the story keeps moving and the dancers moves are as sexy and steamy as they were in 1975 when Chicago the Musical premiered.
So come see the longest running American musical in the history of Broadway and paint the town red with our two murderesses Roxie Hart, Velma Kelly, and their hotshot lawyer Billy Flynn.
The songs in Chicago are as fantastic and classic as the musical itself and includes hits such as 'All That Jazz', 'Funny Honey', 'Mr. Cellophane', 'Nowadays' and 'Razzle Dazzle'
How long is the musical?
Chicago lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.
Is this suitable for me?
Who is the musical suitable for?
Chicago is recommended for ages 13 and up.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 132 reviews
"Artistas fabulosos. Calidad de sonido excelente. Buena visión desde la última fila. Espectáculo un poco largo. Excelente en general."
"Had the pleasure of seeing this fabulous show with my three daughters recently. We are big fans of Chicago and this performance was fantastic. Great use of the stage and the Ambassador theatre was a great intimate venue. Thoroughly recommend going."
Margot, Royston park sa
"musique choré tout y est ..."
Thomas, Saint julien en born
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
219 West 49th Street New York NY US
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.