100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Frozen the Musicalat St. James Theatre, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 59.30
2. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayat Minskoff Theatre, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 124.70
3. Wicked - Broadwayat Gershwin Theatre, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Jul 2020
From $ 91.70
4. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayat New Amsterdam Theatre, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 9 Aug 2020
From $ 75.80
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From $ 35.10
6. Chicagoat Ambassador Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 55.90
7. The Phantom of the Operaat Majestic Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 3 Oct 2020
From $ 29.90
8. Blue Man Group - New Yorkat Astor Place Theater, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 62.40
9. Stompat Orpheum Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 3 Jan 2021
From $ 67.50
10. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.00
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, is the eighth installment in the Harry Potter series, and the very first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. This two-part play won six Tony awards and smashed box office records. Buy your tickets here!
- Catch up with Harry Potter and other familiar characters in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Get ready for a play in two parts
- Get the best seats in your chosen category
What can I expect?
It has never been easy being Harry Potter, and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.
While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to leave him be, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
You will receive an e-ticket by email shortly after your booking is complete. Bring your printed ticket or your smartphone with you to the theater for admission.
How long is the play?
Part One runs 2 hours and 40 minutes and Part Two is 2 hours and 35 minutes (including one 20-minute intermission per part).