Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Venue InfoMove cursor over image to enlarge.
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the line, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 35.40
2. Newark Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.40
3. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Nov 2020
From $ 25.60
4. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 57.40
5. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 24.90
6. JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 23.20
7. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 41.80
8. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 25.50
9. New York Explorer Passat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 66.60
10. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 165.40
New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transfer
Book your New York airport transfer between LaGuardia airport, JFK airport or Newark airport to Manhattan. This is an easy and affordable shared airport transfer in minibus. Book your New York Airport Transfer here!
Here you can book an affordable, on time and safe New York airport transfer services to and from Manhattan, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. You are guaranteed an easy transfer to Manhattan, during rush hour, peak travel times in airports, and when taxis are very limited!
What can I expect?
We provide fast and efficient, LaGuardia Airport Shuttle, JFK Airport Shuttle and Newark Airport Shuttle services to and from Manhattan. Our door to door share-ride shuttles provide transportation in each direction between LaGuardia, JFK and Newark Airports and Manhattan hotels between Battery Park and 125th Street.
It is so easy to use our New York Airport transfer service, and is a cost saving alternative to taking a cab!
* You simply bring a copy of the voucher (that we will send by e-mail after you have completed your booking) to the “Ground Transportation Desk” in your arrival airport terminal. Here we will provide full details of your transfer and precise instructions of how to catch your ride to New York City with our minibuses.
* If you chose to buy a return service from Manhattan back to the airport, you simply arrange your pick up by calling our airport transfer agent 2-3 days in advance of your return travel date (The phone number of the airport transfer agent will be stated on your voucher)!
* Arrival and departure transfers are only available for hotels located on Manhattan Island between Battery Park 125th Street!
* Baggage allowance: One suitcase per person and one small carry-on per person!
* ONLY use minibuses from and clearly marked GO AIRLINK NYC.
Very Good: 3.9 – 140 reviews
Transfer JFK to Manhattan
"Kann ich nur empfehlen! Alles sehr stress frei!"
Dirk Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Transfer from JFK Airport to Manhattan and back ! :-) +++
"Hi Guys! :-) It was a excellent Service. The Organisation at the Airport was great. If you payed before you travel it's definitely easy. Just show the Paper to the Helping Center at the Airport. The next Steps are super easy because the Guys are helping you. It was my 3. Time I took the Transfer by Ticmate. I would always book again. Greetings from Frankfurt, Isabell T. :-)"
Okej och enkelt
"Var en del väntande innan vi kom iväg men smidigt att komma hela vägen till hotellet utan byten. Vi var fyra st, skulle lika gärna kunna kostat på oss en egen taxi."
Go airlink JFK rushhour
"The shuttle bus was 30min late at 4.45 p.m. rushhour time in N.Y. But the driver managed the traffic perfectly professionell . My advise : plan 2 hours for the drive plus 3 hours before your flight starts, then you will have a relaxed last day in N.Y . "