100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. RCD Espanyol vs FC Barcelonaat Power8 Stadium, Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 207.10
2. FC Barcelona vs Alavesat Camp Nou, Sat, 21 Dec 2019
From $ 101.10
3. FC Barcelona vs Real Madridat Camp Nou, Wed, 18 Dec 2019
From $ 450.60
4. FC Barcelona vs Granadaat Camp Nou, Sun, 19 Jan 2020
From $ 81.60
5. RCD Espanyol vs Betisat Power8 Stadium, Sun, 15 Dec 2019
From $ 101.10
6. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 36.60
7. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From $ 108.30
8. All Day Tour to PortAventuraat All Day Tour to PortAventura , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From $ 94.60
9. Articket Barcelona - Skip the Lineat Articket Barcelona - Skip the Line, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 36.60
10. Poble Espanyolat Poble Espanyol, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 17.70
2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Família
On this experience, you'll see two world famous churches. First up is the basilica in Montserrat, home to the celebrated Black Madonna. Next is the Sagrada Família, the architectural wonder designed by Gaudí. It's a 2-in-1 tour that will leave you with plenty of new knowledge.
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Visit the Montserrat Basilica in the mountains outside Barcelona
- Learn from a local guide with expertise
- See the iconic statue The Black Madonna
- Get free transportation to and from Barcelona
What can I expect?
With this 2-in-1 combo, you'll start off with a visit to the Basilica in Montserrat. Thiis church s best known for its Black Madonna statue. For centuries, the statue has been a destination for religious pilgrims, you need not be religious for this to be a rewarding experience. As your expert guide will tell you, the Basilica is also noteworthy for its magnificent Gothic architecture. After your guided tour, you'll have time to explore more of Montserrat. Take a cable car ride, witness the impressive art collection at the museum, or learn even more about the history and current activities of the mountain and its monks at an interactive exhibition. Don't forget to save a bit of time to savor regional delicacies, like herbal liquors, local cheeses, and honey.
After the morning in Montserrat, you'll take the bus back to Barcelona and head to the Sagrada Familia, the famous church designed by Gaudí. Skip the long lines and follow your guide straight into the heart of this basilica. Here, your guide will give you the rundown on the monument, from background on Gaudí himself to the history of the building, with some fun facts thrown in.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you on the tour.
How does the tour work?
You meet your guide and departure from Barcelona at 8 AM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. The first part of the tour, which takes you to Montserrat, lasts 5 hours, transportation included. You arrive back in Barcelona around 1 PM, where you have an hour to eat lunch before you meet up with your guide at 2 PM.
Where are the meeting points?
Before taking the bus to Montserrat you meet your guide in Plaça d’Espanya, under the Torres Venecianes.
After your one hour lunch break in Barcelona you meet your guide again in Carrer de La Marina.
This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or with any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
- Transportation from Barcelona to Montserrat and back
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Família
- Audio headsets
- Expert tour guide
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 AM.
Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina 08004 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.