100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 17 Oct 2020
From $ 38.30
2. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 35.30
3. Come From Awayat Phoenix Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 1 Aug 2020
From $ 25.30
4. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
5. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Apr 2020
From $ 30.30
6. White Christmasat Dominion Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 38.80
7. School of Rockat Gillian Lynne Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 25.30
8. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 32.20
9. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobeat The Bridge Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 2 Feb 2020
From $ 158.20
10. Snowflakeat Kiln Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 18 Jan 2020
From $ 18.20
Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s multi award-winning musical Mary Poppins returns to its original West End home at the Prince Edward Theatre in London.
- Enjoy the story of the magical nanny
- Admire the dazzling choreography & incredible effects
- Listen to the unforgettable songs
- Choose your own seats
What can I expect?
The World's Favorite Nanny Hits West End
The magical story of the world’s favourite Nanny is triumphantly and spectacularly brought to the stage with dazzling choreography, magnificent effects and catchy songs.
The stage production of Mary Poppins is brilliantly adapted from the wonderful stories by PL Travers and the original film. It is co-created by Cameron Mackintosh and has a book by Oscar-winning screenwriter and Downton Abbey creator, Julian Fellowes.
With a timeless score by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman including the classic songs; Jolly Holiday, Step in Time, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Feed the Birds with new songs and additional music and lyrics, including Practically Perfect, by the Olivier award-winning British team of George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
"Den bästa föreställning som jag någonsin har sett. Fantastiskt skådespeleri, otroliga kulisser och roliga effekter. Föreställningen bjuder på en otrolig kväll för både stora och små och måste verkligen upplevas!"
Gabriella Mon, 18 Nov 2019