Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 17 Oct 2020
From $ 36.90
2. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 32.50
3. Come From Awayat Phoenix Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 1 Aug 2020
From $ 24.40
4. & Julietat Shaftesbury Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 27.20
5. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
6. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 31.00
7. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 156.50
8. SIX the Musicalat Arts Theatre, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jul 2020
From $ 33.90
9. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobeat The Bridge Theatre, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 2 Feb 2020
From $ 152.30
10. Snowflakeat Kiln Theatre, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sat, 18 Jan 2020
From $ 17.50
Disney's The Lion King - London
Be dazzled by Disney's beloved classic adapted brilliantly to the stage in London. With music by Elton John and staging by the acclaimed Julie Taymor, Disney's The Lion King is one of the most thrilling theatrical experiences ever, which audiences of all ages will love.
- Book your tickets from home - the Lion King continues to sell out
- Enjoy the songs by Elton John
- Marvel at the incredible special effects
- Choose from a variety of ticket prices
- Experience the multi-award-winning musical your family will love
What can I expect?
What is the Lion King about?
When the young lion prince Simba is born, his evil uncle Scar is pushed back in the line for the throne. Scar plans to kill both Simba and his father, King Mufasa, so he can take over the throne and become king. Simba survives, but thinks he's the cause of his father's death and decides to flee the kingdom, but Simba's duty and honor lie within the Pride Lands.
In the Lion King the savannah comes alive in London's West End! Songs in the Lion King include 'Circle of Life', 'Hakuna Matata' and 'Can You Fell the Love Tonight.' A timeless tale of jealousy, youth, honor, and having the courage to fight for what's right, the Lion King is one of the most successful musicals ever.
Did you know this about the Lion King?
The musical had its world-premiere on Broadway in 1999, and since then it has played in many large cities around the world. The musical has won no less than 6 Tony Awards® on Broadway in New York, received an Evening Standard distinction as the theater event of the year and was nominated for no less than 8 Olivier Awards.
Who is the creative team behind the show?
Text and music by Tim Rice and Elton John. Julie Taymor directs this musical version of Disney's insanely popular movie the Lion King. She actually was the first woman to win a Tony Award® for ’Best Director of a Musical’.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long is the musical?
The Lion King runs approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
Please note that strobe lighting is used several times during the show.
Is this suitable for me?
The Lion King the musical is suitable for all ages, young and adults alike. The musical is especially popular among families. It's recommended for children from age 6. Please be aware that children under 3 years old will not be admitted.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1637 reviews
A lifetime experience!
"This was my dream of a lifetime experience and to share with my grandchildren and watch their faces, was absolutely wonderful. A show I will never ever forget! "
Elisabeth, New Zealand
"Har bare det hele..."
Aanette Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Claus, Fredericia Tue, 3 Dec 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 50 minutes
21 Wellington Street London WC2E 7RQ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.