100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Expressat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 26.20
2. Gatwick Airport Trainat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 16.40
3. Stansted Expressat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 25.40
4. Heathrow Expressat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Th, 30 Apr 2020
From $ 30.90
5. Stansted National Express Coachat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 15.20
6. Gatwick National Express Coachat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 14.00
7. Luton National Express Coachat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 16.80
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From $ 77.20
9. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From $ 54.40
10. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From $ 31.50
Luton Airport Thameslink
Travel between Luton Airport and central London in less than an hour with the Govia Thameslink train. With a shuttle bus service that takes you between the terminal and the station and five stops in central London to choose from, the Thameslink is quick, convenient, and secure.
- Enjoy direct service to five central London stations
- Arrive in central London in just 45 minutes
- Choose between a round-trip or single ticket
- Take the train any time 24 hours a day, seven days a week
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it with you to Luton Airport.
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for one month from the outbound travel date.
How long is the journey?
The journey to London Blackfriars takes around one hour, and it takes around 45 minutes to reach London St. Pancras.
From Blackfriars, Farringdon, and St Pancras you can easily take the tube or grab a taxi to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square, Kensington, Bayswater, or Paddington.
How long is the bus service between the station and the terminal?
The bus service between the station and the terminal is only eight minutes.
How often do the trains operate?
The trains depart six times an hour at peak times and have hourly service throughout the night. There are four trains an hour to destinations south of the Thames.
- A photo ID will be required to validate the ticket and will need to be carried with this ticket for the entire journey.
- Limited service on Christmas and New Year's.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages five to fifteen. Children under age five are free.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 18 reviews
Svend Tue, 29 Oct 2019
Biglietto treno Luton Londra
"Il biglietto non permetteva il passaggio all’entrata dei gare, andava chiesto l’intervento del personale dei controlli per farsi aprire gli accessi."
Franco Tue, 22 Oct 2019
Alles in Ordnung
Daniel Sun, 29 Sep 2019