100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Mon, 23 Sep 2024
From $ 132.40
2. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 41.80
3. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 36.80
4. ABBA Voyage - Express Coachat , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Mon, 23 Sep 2024
From $ 64.60
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 100.20
6. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 37.00
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Mon, 2 Dec 2024
From $ 25.50
8. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Th, 29 Feb 2024
From $ 51.20
9. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 51.40
10. 5-in-1 London Comboat 5-in-1 London Combo, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 101.10
Jump on the Heathrow Express and get into London quickly and easily! No ticket collection, no waiting lines. You can select either a one-way or round trip ticket between Heathrow Airport and Paddington Station in London. The journey takes approximately 15 minutes.
NEWS: Book first class tickets, and get access to the Fast Track Security service at Heathrow Airport.
Special offer! Children travel free on the Heathrow Express! However, all children between the ages of 5 -15 do need a valid ticket (price $0.00).
- Travel safely from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station
- Arrive at Paddington Station after just 15 minutes
- Save time with pre-booked tickets
- Get a flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days
- Book 1. Class tickets, and get access to fast track lane at Heathrow Airport
- Children of age 15 and under travel free alongside an adult
- Join a more eco-friendly option for transportation
What can I expect?
Enjoy the fastest transportation from the airport Heathrow to London city!
Onboard you can take a break for about 15 minutes, while you travel to London. There is plenty of luggage space as well as free Wi-Fi. While you relax, there are also power sockets for you to charge your mobile phone and other electronic devices.
When you arrive at Paddington Station you can easily take the tube or a bus to your final destination - such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Some may not know this, but the Heathrow Express is actually an eco-friendly option for travelling to the center of London. This way you don't have to worry too much about your carbon print for this specific trip: With the Heathrow Express there's actually 54% less carbon emissions compared to taking a taxi.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive your e-tickets by email. Show the ticket(s) on your cell phone or print it out and bring it with you on your trip.
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive one train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Heathrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
First Class ticket and Fast Track Service?
If you book first class tickets for Heathrow Express, you can now use Heathrow Airport’s Fast Track Security service, when travelling home:
1. After you’ve checked in go to the Fast Track security area in your terminal. If you’re in Terminal 5, go to the North Fast Track Security area.
2. To get into the Fast Track lane, present your airline boarding card and your Heathrow Express first class ticket.
3. You will be welcomed into the Fast Track lane.
Each passenger must hold their own first class ticket. Guests without a first class ticket are not permitted.
It’s easy to use, and you will save time, as the line for the normal security service at Heathrow Airport can be very long.
-Note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and December 25th the Heathrow Express does not run.
- Please note: From December 24-28 the Heathrow Express doesn't run and On December 23 The Heathrow Express only runs until 9PM.
Infant (0-15): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 911 reviews
Ease of use
"Heathrow Express removes a great deal of stress for one going to and from the airport, especially that of someone such as myself, the foreign traveler!"
Ninno Sat, 8 Jul 2023
"Easy to find station, people very helpful if you have any questions...comfortable seats and clean!"
Book From $ 37.50
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us
Mobile voucher accepted
- Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station.
- Free transportation for children age 15 and under.
- Plenty of luggage space.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Power sockets for charging mobile phones and devices.
- If chosen: A flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.