Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 113.20
2. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.80
5. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 10 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
6. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 104.50
7. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.50
8. Sightseeing Versaillesat Sightseeing Versailles, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 69.30
9. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 131.50
10. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.90
Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide
Visit the Palace of Versailles and explore the state apartments at your own pace and learn about the rich and fascinating history of the French monarchy.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Prebooked tickets
- Enjoy a free audio guide
- Learn about France's royal history
- Children under age 18 visit for free
Explore the Incredible Palace of Versailles
When you arrive at Versailles you'll pick up an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages including English so you can explore the Palace while learning all about the fascinating French royalty who inhabited the palace.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid for up to one week from the date that you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office, original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
Visit the King's chambers with their elegant décor, and the grandiose Hall of Mirrors, which was once a reception hall for the guests of the palace, overlooking the immense gardens of the palace.
If you also wish to visit the incredible gardens and the rest of the Versailles Estate, we also offer tickets to the Versailles Estate incl. audio guide and gardens.
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, proceed to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for your actual tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
Are there child rates?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
"Måtte stå i kø 1 1/2 time for å komme inn. En flott opplevelse når vi kom inn. Fantastisk byggverk, kunstverk og bra audioguide "