100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 117.50
2. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 179.30
3. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 117.50
4. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Sat, 8 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 27.70
5. WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Showat WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Show, Sat, 8 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 75.70
6. Kennedy Space Centerat Kennedy Space Center, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Sat, 7 Oct 2023
From $ 75.40
7. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 105.10
8. Gatorlandat Gatorland , Sat, 8 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 38.70
9. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Sat, 8 Oct 2022 - Sat, 7 Oct 2023
From $ 147.10
10. WonderWorksat WonderWorks , Sat, 8 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 42.90
Cirque du Soleil La Nouba
- Experience Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba
- Enjoy the incredible circus acts
- Choose seats in category 2 or 3
- Enjoy a show for the whole family
Experience Cirque du Soleil's Show La Nouba
Enjoy a show out of this world as the international cast perform glorious feats of incredible strength and breathtaking beauty. 'La nouba' is French and literally translates to 'the party.' And do these performers ever know how to celebrate!
Acrobats, singers, trapeze artists, jugglers, and clowns - more than 65 artists - delight and mystify with daring acts of grace.
A riot of color washes over every scene with the imaginative costumes, dreamy makeup and dynamic sets.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Cirque du Soleil.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 90 minutes. We suggest that you get to the theater about 45 minutes before the show so that you can get a good seat.
How is the show suitable for?
La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil is a show for all ages.
Which category should I choose?
We offer tickets to category 2 and 3, see the seating plan here.
Do I need to bring ID?
You must bring a photo ID with the name that's on the ticket otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the theater.
Yes, there are children's tickets for children between age 3-9. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.