100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. City Tour of Orlandoat City Tour of Orlando, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 92.70
2. Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexicoat Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 28 Dec 2023
From $ 154.50
3. Gatorlandat Gatorland , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 38.70
4. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 147.10
5. Kennedy Space Centerat Kennedy Space Center, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 75.40
6. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 28 Dec 2023
From $ 117.50
7. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 28 Dec 2023
From $ 117.50
8. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Tue, 22 Aug 2023
From $ 27.70
9. WonderWorksat WonderWorks , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 42.90
10. Fun Spot America Theme Parksat Fun Spot America Theme Parks, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 65.60
Ultimate Airboat Ride
- Experience the wild Florida
- Enjoy a 1-hour airboat ride in the Everglades
- See an alligator handling demonstration
- Get admission to the Wildlife Park
- Enjoy round-trip transportation
Experience the Wild Florida
This amazing tour package is the ultimate way to experience Wild Florida. When it comes to airboat eco tours, there is simply no comparison to Wild Florida.
Travel deep into the protected swamps and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades. Spot gators, birds, eagles, trees and plants. Discover the natural and authentic Florida at its best! We guarantee you won’t see any development, homes, or signs of human life.
After the tour, explore our amazing Wildlife Park! The Wild Florida Wildlife Park gives you the opportunity to watch, touch and even feed some of Florida’s native land-dwelling animals, as well as various species of tropical birds. Explore our amazing park full of zebra, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, water buffalo, emu, wild boar, zebu monster alligator, and much more!
You can also watch a hands-on alligator demonstration or enjoy the view from the sightseeing dock 500 ft. above ground.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.