100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, Tue, 25 Feb 2020 - Th, 18 Feb 2021
From $ 79.40
2. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 83.50
3. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 122.40
4. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 13.50
5. Bernabéu Stadiumat Bernabéu Stadium, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 33.50
6. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 78.10
7. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 72.70
8. Toledo and Madrid Sightseeingat Toledo and Madrid Sightseeing, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 107.30
9. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 100.90
10. Prado Museumat Prado Museum - Guided Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 53.90
Madrid Tapas & History Tour
Experience the authentic Madrid on our Tapas Walking Tour guided by a native Madrilian guide. On this popular tour, you'll get to taste over 10 different types of tapas and learn about Spanish culture, history, and gastronomic tradition.
- Enjoy a delicious tapas tour in Madrid
- Taste over 10 different types of tapas
- All tapas and drinks are included
- Learn about Spanish culture and history
What can I expect?
Get a Taste of Madrid's Tapas Culture
On your Tapas Walking Tour your local guide will take you to the best tapas places and hideouts in the city, so you can experience Madrid's best tapas. You’ll visit 4-5 tapas places, where you'll enjoy local treats and drinks.
The guides are Madrid-born connoisseurs with a vast knowledge of Spanish culture, history, traditions - and they know all there is to know about tapas!
On this amazing tapas tour, you'll have a chance to taste many different Spanish specialities, such as Iberian ham, chorizo, local cheese and gazpacho.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Plaza Isabel II. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Plaza Isabel II.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 3.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets to this tour.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Please check calendar for departure date and time
Madrid Tapas & History Tour
Plaza Isabel II 28013 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.