100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Mon, 23 Sep 2024
From $ 63.60
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 29 Sep 2023 - Th, 30 Nov 2023
From $ 25.50
3. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 21.60
4. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Fri, 22 Mar 2024
From $ 19.80
5. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023
From $ 101.60
6. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Mon, 23 Sep 2024
From $ 77.90
7. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 74.80
8. Admission Tickets to Les Invalidesat Admission Tickets to Les Invalides , Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 23.00
9. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 93.10
10. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Mon, 2 Oct 2023 - Sun, 10 Mar 2024
From $ 17.20
Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hours
The Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums and an absolute must-see when visiting Paris. Book your guided tour to the world-renowned art museum and avoid the massive lines to get in!
- Get a guided tour of the world-famous Louvre Museum
- Skip the line to the museum and quickly start your tour
- Learn about some of the world's greatest masterpieces
- Explore the museum further on your own after your guided tour
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
Visit the World-Renowned Louvre Museum
The tour starts by exploring parts of the Tuileries gardens, and then entering the Louvre museum where your guided visit is focused on three of the most famous works in the world Venus de Milo, perhaps the most important ancient Greek sculpture, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and of course the Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century.
Your entrance tickets also offer access to all the temporary exhibitions (except Napoleon Hall) as well as the Eugene Delacroix museum on the same day.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The exact address will be on your e-ticket.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Louvre Museum.
How long is the tour?
The guided tour of the Louvre Museum lasts 2½ hour plus however long you wish to spend exploring the museum on your own.
May I stay after my tour?
Yes, you are welcome to stay at the Louvre Museum after your tour has ended to further explore the museum on your own.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Temporary exhibitions.
Very Good: 3.9 – 11 reviews
Super guide og derfor super besøg på Louvre
"Guiden var en ældre herre, som var meget humoristisk på en tør måde, og det gav besøget en ekstra dimension. Vi er normalt ikke til mange timer på et museum, og ud over Mona Lisa havde vi ingen forventninger til besøget, men det var en meget positiv oplevelse. Kan absolut anbefales (kan dog ikke garanteres det er samme gode guide)."
Visita guidata al Louvre
"La visita è stata interessante ma preferivo soffermarmi di più sulle opere importanti."
"Nossa guia foi ótima!"
Jazanias, Rio de janeiro
Book From $ 90.40
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Skip the line-ticket to the Louvre Museum.
- A guided tour of the museum.
Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hours
LOUVRE MUSEUM Arc du Carrousel 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.