100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 79.90
2. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 38.40
3. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 106.50
4. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 50.00
5. Westminster Abbeyat Westminster Abbey, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 31.30
6. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 106.50
7. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 52.00
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Wed, 18 Sep 2024
From $ 24.50
9. London Eye: Fast-Trackat London Eye: Fast-Track Timed Ticket, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 62.50
10. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceat SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 31.90
St Pauls Cathedral
Visit the iconic landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral and learn about its fascinating history. With pre-booked tickets you can skip the long lines and just walk straight in and start exploring the cathedral.
- Visit the iconic landmark and avoid the long ticket lines
- Join one of the free 90-minute tours inside
- Experience the incredible film Oculus
- Enjoy the view of London from the dome
What can I expect?
Visit the Iconic Landmark
St. Paul's Cathedral is the fifth cathedral built on this location. The first burned to the ground in the Great Fire of London in 1666. St. Paul's Cathedral is one of the biggest churches in Northern Europe, and is built as a giant cross with the famous dome in the middle.
Educational Multimedia Guide
Try a multimedia guide included in the admission price for all visitors. The guide uses film, new photography and a detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark.
The multimedia guide is available in English, British sign language, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
Free Guided Tours
There are daily free tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides at 10 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM and 2 PM. You can join these on arrival at no extra cost. A tour lasts 90 minutes (space is limited per tour).
Oculus: An Eye into St. Paul's Cathedral
Get an eye into St Paul’s with state-of-the-art projection technology and immerse yourself in the fascinating history behind this iconic landmark. The Oculus is an award wining 270° film experience that brings 1400 years of history to life right before your eyes.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
In case of special events or certain services, the cathedral can close to the public with short notice.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 78 reviews
The best Cathedral
"We visited many churches and Cathedrals during our visit to the UK and this was my favourite. Magnificent art work explained well on the audio. Do go early as it takes time to see, listen and absorb."
"Nous avons adoré. Très bel endroit à faire absolument"
Marie chantal, Angy Fri, 7 Jul 2023
"Gå gärna uppför alla trappor till toppen av st Pauls. Underbar utsikt över hela London."
Book From $ 31.30
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
St Pauls Cathedral
St. Paul's Churchyard London EC4M 8AD
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.