1. Tower of London
From $ 26.7
From $ 26.7
From $ 21.8
From $ 67.4
From $ 64.6
From $ 30.6
From $ 52.5
From $ 36.5
From $ 32
From $ 22.6
From $ 82.2
Westminster Abbey is one of the world's most historic and magnicifcent churches, with a history stretching back over a thousand years. Visiting the Abbey is an essential part of any trip to London, so purchase tickets before you leave home for this world-famous church.
- Direct access via the north door to Westminster Abbey
- Admire the incredible architecture
- See the coronation chair
- Learn more about the church with a free audio guide
Explore Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is not only an architectural masterpiece from the 13th to 16th centuries but also an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The magnificent church presents a unique pageant of British history.
Amongst other treasures you will find the shrine of St. Edward the Confessor, the tombs of kings and queens, and countless memorials to the famous including Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Rudyard Kipling, Laurence Olivier, William Shakespeare, Isaac Newton, and Charles Darwin.
The Abbey has been the setting for every Coronation since 1066 and for numerous other royal occasions, including sixteen royal weddings. Today it is still a church dedicated to regular worship and to the celebration of great events in the life of the nation.
Learn about the church's fascinating history with a free audio guide (available in 12 languages) which lasts about 60 minutes.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after you complete your order, an e-ticket will be sent directly to the email address entered at time of booking. Simply print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How long is my ticket valid?
When ordering your tickets, choose the date you first arrive in London as the 'Valid From' date. Your tickets are valid for 1 month starting on the "Valid From" date you select.
- Please be aware Westminster Abbey is a active place of worship and is therefore sometimes closed for special services and events. Opening times are subject to change at any time. You are advised to check opening hours before your visit.
- Westminster Abbey is closed to tourists on Sundays. On Sundays and religious holidays such as Easter and Christmas, the Abbey is open for worship only. All are welcome and it is free to attend services.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 6-16. Children under 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
20 Deans Yard, London SW1P 3PA