Grand Canyon South Rim Tour
Experience the geological wonder better known as Grand Canyon. On this tour you will get whisked away from the neon jungle that is Las Vegas and take you to a place you will never forget. Photos don't do it justice, the magnificence of the Grand Canyon has to be experience in person.
Your day will start by departing from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Heading for the Grand Canyon, your tour guide tell you about the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona.
When we reach the exclusive National Geographic Visitors' Center you will get a delicous lunch and some time to get some souvenir shopping done before heading in to the Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon arrival, you’ll have free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon. As we head deeper into the National Park we will make a stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitors' Center
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South Rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with restrooms & air conditioning
- Free show tickets
Duration: 14 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.