100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From $ 183.50
2. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 217.40
3. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 170.70
4. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Wed, 18 Sep 2024
From $ 42.90
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 15 Dec 2023
From $ 75.10
6. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 64.20
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 16 Dec 2023
From $ 67.00
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at Eiffel Tower, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 16 Dec 2023
From $ 43.80
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023
From $ 103.70
10. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 44.70
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
Visit the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
What can I expect?
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and time for lunch (not incl. in the price)
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Book From $ 186.80
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 14 hours
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 22 Rue Jean Rey 750015 PARIS
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.