100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 116.20
2. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 100.60
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 199.40
4. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 41.60
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Th, 22 Jun 2023
From $ 62.20
6. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 66.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Wed, 29 Mar 2023
From $ 43.30
8. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 142.20
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Fri, 28 Apr 2023
From $ 26.60
10. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 121.30
Palace of Versailles, Gardens & Trianon
Get access to all areas of the Palace of Versailles outside Paris and see all of the Sun King's estate. Admire Marie Antoinette's private compound, the Petit and Grand Trianon, the stunning Hall of Mirrors and of course the beautiful the landscaped gardens.
-Walk through Marie Antoinette's private compound
-Amble through the landscaped gardens
-Admire the stunning Hall of Mirrors and the Petit and Grand Trianon
What can I expect?
Versailles conjures up notions of a grand palace and vast landscaped gardens. But did you know there's also a third part? With this all-area-access ticket, you'll be able to explore the Hameau de la Reine, Marie Antoinette's private compound where she played pretend as a humble peasant.
The main palace and gardens are extravagant beyond belief. It boasts more than 700 rooms, 18th-century French art, an opera house, and a 75-meter-long hall of mirrors lined with statues and busts.
The gardens feature all manner of luxuries and follies that a European monarch just couldn't do without: meticulously manicured lawns and ornate baroque fountains.
But that's not all, Marie Antoinette also had her own compound away from the main palace. These are located near the Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon, which already existed on the edge of the grounds. Her idyllic village came to be known as The Queen's Hamlet, and was a fully-functioning village!
You could lose hours exploring this palace fit for the most profligate of kings and queens, and get serious house envy!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Make sure you arrive early to anticipate potential public transport issues. Latecomers won’t be admitted 30 minutes after the selected timeslot.
-The gardens close at 17:30 on Saturdays with Fountain Night Shows from 11 June to 17 September, as well as 15 August and 24 September, 28 May, 14 July, and 30 October.
-All visitors are required to submit to a security check. This cannot be skipped, and a lengthy line can form at peak times.
We are offering 1- or 2-day passes.
What’s not included?
-Access to the gardens on Fountain Show or Musical Garden days
Book From $ 25.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
-Entrance to the Palace of Versailles
-Access to the Gardens
-Access to the Estate of Trianon
Palace of Versailles, Gardens & Estate
Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.