100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 25.50
2. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Jul 2020
From $ 29.50
3. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Apr 2020
From $ 18.10
4. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 108.30
5. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 108.40
6. Barcelona Zoo: Skip the lineat Barcelona Zoo, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 23 Jul 2020
From $ 23.50
7. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 18 Jul 2020
From $ 86.90
8. FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tourat FC Barcelona and Camp Nou Tour, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 39.00
9. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 23 Jul 2020
From $ 20.90
10. Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeingat Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 67.30
The builders of the site, the architects Ramon Reventós and Francesc Folguera and the artists Xavier Nogués and Miquel Utrillo , tried to make a village where buildings representing the different regions of Spain would be reproduced.
The four men made several trips around Spain to collect the necessary material. In total, they visited 1,600 towns and villages. The intention was not to bring together a collection of masterpieces of Spanish architecture, but to build a site that would be both accessible and be seen as a living museum..
It was a way of having Spain in Catalonia, and this is what El Poble Espanyol reflects today, and is well worth a visit!
Important information :
- Opening hours: Monday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 a.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday: 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Admissions until 1 hour before closing)
- Children under 3 have free entrance. Child prices apply for children between 4 and 12 years. 13 years and older are adults
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Poble Espanyol Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13 08038 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.