100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. ABBA Voyageat ABBA Arena, London, Wed, 14 Dec 2022 - Mon, 27 Nov 2023
From $ 81.80
2. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 17 Jun 2023
From $ 40.20
3. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 22.70
4. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 32.50
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Tue, 11 Jul 2023
From $ 53.00
6. Les Misérablesat Sondheim Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sun, 1 Oct 2023
From $ 28.60
7. & Julietat Shaftesbury Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023
From $ 57.60
8. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 7 Jan 2023
From $ 87.10
9. Back to the Future: The Musicalat Adelphi Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sun, 12 Feb 2023
From $ 56.80
10. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Piccadilly Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 15 Apr 2023
From $ 287.60
Tickets to: Pretty Woman: The Musical From $ 128.70
Pretty Woman: The Musical
If you enjoyed the iconic 1990 movie starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, then Pretty Woman: The Musical is the show for you! See the show on London’s West End to re-experience the magic of this romantic tale of two worlds colliding. Featuring an original score by Bryan Adams (yes, the Bryan Adams) and Jim Vallance, this is a show not to be missed. That would be, to quote Vivian Ward, a “big mistake. Big. Huge!”
- A new musical brought to you by the team behind the movie
- New songs by Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance
- Iconic scenes and costumes live on stage
- The heart-warming story from the famous 90s movie
What can I expect?
Pretty Woman: The Musical features a script by Garry Marshall, who directed the original motion picture, and screenwriter J.F. Lawton. The score is composed by Grammy-winner Bryan Adams and his longtime songwriting partner Jim Vallance. The direction and choreography is the work of two-time Tony Award-winner Jerry Mitchell (known for the Broadway versions Legally Blonde and Hairspray). It's quite a musical - just as extraordinary as the story it tells!
After getting dumped by his girlfriend, powerful businessman Edward Lewis hits the town to drown his sorrows. When he pulls over to ask a woman on the street for directions, he doesn't know that his life is about to change. The woman, Vivian Ward, is a hooker with a heart of gold, and she and Edward quickly strike up an arrangement in which she accompanies him at his public appearances. But will it be all business - or will pleasure, and even love, sneak their way in?
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The musical contains some moderate sexual references. Audience members must be age 12 and over.
Monday-Saturday: 7:30 P.M.
Wednesday and Saturday: 2:30 P.M.