100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip the Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Sat, 8 Feb 2020
From $ 33.60
2. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Th, 11 Jun 2020
From $ 72.50
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Th, 11 Jun 2020
From $ 62.00
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Mon, 9 Mar 2020
From $ 25.50
5. Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tourat , Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Dec 2019
From $ 55.30
6. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 11 Jun 2020
From $ 104.00
7. Borghese Gallery: Skip the Lineat , Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Wed, 15 Jan 2020
From $ 30.70
8. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 145.00
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursat Extended Vatican Tour, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 126.10
10. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryat Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 94.60
St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track
Gain faster access to the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica in the heart of the Vatican City in Rome. Inside you will see Bernini's Baldacchino, Michelangelo's Pietá, and a stunning collection of mosaics! This self-guided tour lets you listen and learn via an audio guide on your phone. Take your time to walk around this beautiful church at your own pace!
- Get faster access to St. Peter's Basilica
- See Michelangelo's Pietá and many other artworks
- Walk around in the church at your own pace
- Learn through the audio guide on your phone
What can I expect?
Choose fast access to St. Peter's Basilica to avoid long lines and get right to the heart of one of the most stunning churches you may ever see. The Basilica is one of the largest churches in the world–it actually took over 120 years before the construction was finished.
The Basilica's art collection evokes the table of contents from an art history textbook, for these are big name pieces that have been lauded for centuries. Michelangelo's Pietà, for example, is a famous statue depicting the body of Jesus on Mary's lap after the Crucifixion. This marble piece is has been held behind a bulletproof acrylic glass panel since being attacked and damaged back in 1972. It is the only piece that Michelangelo ever signed.
This ticket provides an audio guide that you access via your smartphone. Learn about the Vatican, its history, and the architecture of this magnificent church as you wander through it. Take your time and hit pause as often as you'd like– there are so many details that will pique your interest!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How do I get faster entry to the Basilica?
Go to the meeting point, which is located on the right-hand side of St Peter's Square (when facing the Basilica), in the middle of the colonnade. If you're in doubt, you can always refer to the graphic on your e-ticket.
How do I get the audio guide?
When you show your smartphone ticket to the staff, they will give you a QR code for the audio guide.
How do the timeslots work?
If you book the 8:45 A.M. timeslot, go to the meeting point between 8:45 and 10 A.M.
If you book the 10 A.M. timeslot, go between 10 A.M. and 1 P.M.
If you book the 1 P.M. timeslot, go between 1 and 3 P.M.
If you book the 3 P.M. timeslot, go between 3 and 5 P.M.
- There is a dress code: Knees and shoulders must be covered. Low cut and sleeveless tops as well as shorts aren't allowed.
- There's a mandatory security check, and even those with fast-track tickets must wait in this line.
Child (0-6): Free of charge
7 AM - 7 PM.
What’s not included?
- Earphones. But you can bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each.
- Access to the St. Peter's Dome, the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel.
Very Good: 3.5 – 2 reviews
Det var virkelig dejligt at kunne gå forbi de enormt lange køer v hhv Peters Kirken og Colloseum.
Suzanne Sat, 28 Sep 2019
3 napos Római út
"Rómában a Colosseumhoz a Szent Péter Bazilikához és a Vatikánhoz a Ticmate-en keresztül rendeltem jegyet. A Vatikáni jegyünknél kisebb probléma akadt, de a problémát a ticmate munkatárai megoldották. Minden e-mailre válaszoltak és a leírtaknak megfelelően jártak el. Érdemes elolvasni mindent amit küldenek mert hasznos információk vannak benne. Minden oldalt ki kell nyomtatni, mert szükség lesz rá. A leírtak egyértelműek, maximálisan elégedett voltam a szolgáltatással."
Brigitta Tue, 1 Oct 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
- Entry and faster access to St. Peter's Basilica.
- A downloadable audio guide in one of 11 available languages.
- A downloadable digital map of Rome.
7 AM - 7 PM.
St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry
Piazza San Pietro 00120, Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.