100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 159.00
2. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
3. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Apr 2020
From $ 30.30
4. Snowflakeat Kiln Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 18 Jan 2020
From $ 18.20
5. Faulty Towers The Dining Experienceat Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 3 May 2020
From $ 71.50
6. The Comedy About A Bank Robberyat Criterion Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 17.70
7. Only Fools and Horses: The Musicalat Theatre Royal Haymarket, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From $ 141.50
8. The Play That Goes Wrongat Duchess Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 32.20
9. Nativity! The Musicalat Eventim Apollo, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sun, 29 Dec 2019
From $ 48.90
10. Noises Offat Old Vic Theatre, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 41.60
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what could possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen provides answers while also raising new questions. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready to ponder about life and the way we live it.
- Choose the seats you want from the best ones available
- See the musical that won six Tony Awards
- Listen to songs penned by Golden-Globe winning songwriters
- Fall in love with this sweet and heartfelt story
What can I expect?
Remember high school? Everyone's experience differs, but for most, it's not an easy time. This is the case for Evan Hansen, a socially-anxious teenager who feels like a friendless outsider. Evan's classmate Connor is having troubles of his own. When something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama that goes beyond the school walls. And what's more, Evan has feelings for Connor's sister, Zoe .... things are never simple in adolescence, are they?
Dear Evan Hansen's storyline is sweet yet heart-breaking. It doesn't shy away from the problems that real kids face, from mental health struggles to the pains of young love. This emotional story will make you think about what it means to belong.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print it out and bring it with you to the theater, or present it via your smartphone.