100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. The Book of Mormonat Eugene O'Neill Theatre, Fri, 3 Jan 2020 - Sun, 26 Apr 2020
From $ 154.00
2. La Bohemeat Metropolitan Opera, Th, 9 Jan 2020 - Th, 7 May 2020
From $ 80.90
3. La Traviataat Metropolitan Opera, Fri, 10 Jan 2020 - Th, 19 Mar 2020
From $ 97.40
4. New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicansat Madison Square Garden NYC, Fri, 10 Jan 2020
From $ 171.00
5. New York Rangers vs Colorado Avalancheat Madison Square Garden, Tue, 7 Jan 2020
From $ 376.00
6. New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devilsat Madison Square Garden, Th, 9 Jan 2020
From $ 484.10
7. New York Knicks vs Miami Heatat Madison Square Garden NYC, Sun, 12 Jan 2020
From $ 122.60
8. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Wed, 1 Jan 2020 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
9. New York Cruise: Landmark Cruiseat New York Cruise: Landmark Cruise, Wed, 1 Jan 2020 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 38.20
10. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Wed, 1 Jan 2020 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
Hadestown, the acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell, developed with and directed by Tony Award nominee Rachel Chavkin, arrives on Broadway in Spring 2019. Hadestown retells the ancient Greek myth in which Orpheus journeys to the underworld—Hades—to rescue his fiancée Eurydice.
- See Hadestown live on Broadway
- Enjoy this genre-defying new musical
- Listen to the mix of modern folk music and vintage jazz
- Get the best seats available in your chosen section
What can I expect?
Hadestown: live on Broadway
Songwriter Anaïs Mitchell and director Rachel Chavkin have transformed Mitchell’s acclaimed concept album into a genre-defying new musical that mixes modern American folk music with vintage New Orleans jazz to reimagine a sweeping ancient tale.
In the warmth of summertime, songwriter Orpheus and his muse Eurydice are living it up and falling in love. But as winter approaches, reality sets in: these young dreamers cannot survive on songs alone.
Tempted by the promise of plenty, Eurydice is lured to the depths of Hadestown: a Great Depression-era industrial town with a post-apocalyptic feel. On a quest to save her, Orpheus journeys to the underworld. As they attempt to make it out of Hadestown, their trust in each other is put to the test.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. For admission into the show, either print out the ticket or present it via your smartphone.