100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican: Skip the line & St. Peter's Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, Mon, 31 Oct 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From $ 120.90
2. Rome in a day - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day, Mon, 31 Oct 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From $ 177.70
3. 2-in-1 Guided Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the lineat Vatican Tour & Colosseum with skip-the-line, Sun, 30 Oct 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From $ 142.20
4. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , Mon, 31 Oct 2022 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022
From $ 53.60
5. SS Lazio vs Salernitanaat Stadio Olimpico Rome, Sun, 30 Oct 2022
From $ 38.40
6. SS Lazio vs FC Midtjylland Europa Leagueat Stadio Olimpico Rome, Th, 27 Oct 2022
From $ 38.40
7. AS Roma vs Lazioat Stadio Olimpico, Sat, 5 Nov 2022 - Sun, 6 Nov 2022
From $ 124.00
8. AS Roma vs Ludogorets Europa Leagueat Stadio Olimpico, Th, 3 Nov 2022
From $ 49.40
9. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 9 Nov 2022 - Wed, 31 May 2023
From $ 48.20
10. AS Roma vs Napoliat Stadio Olimpico, Sun, 23 Oct 2022
From $ 186.50
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hours
Spend a morning with our highly-rated guides on a 2-hour Vatican Tour. You'll learn about the highlights of Vatican City without spending all day on your feet. This tour is the best way to see what the Vatican City has to offer while avoiding the long lines.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Vatican City
- Explore the world-renowned Vatican Museums
- Learn about the Vatican from your engaging guide
- Take in the beauty of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own after your tour
What can I expect?
This delightful tour covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums' vast art collections.
Your English-speaking guide will show you around the enormous museum and make sure you get the most out of your time in Vatican City. Our guides on our Vatican tours are extremely well-liked and receive many positive reviews and comments from our guests.
Among other things, you'll get to see and hear more about the Rooms of Raphael, The Belvedere Courtyard and, of course, The Sistine Chapel.
After leaving The Sistine Chapel, which is the last stop of the tour, you will have direct access to St. Peter's Basilica where you can browse around this magnificent church on your own for as long as you like!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts near the Vatican Museums entrance.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 2 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there still may be some lines which are unavoidable. Even so, these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Due to the popularity of the attractions and the number of visitors on the sites, your tour may run longer than anticipated. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or, if preferred, offer a full refund.
- Due to security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 6-17. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
10:30AM and 11:30AM.
- Closed Sundays and on other religious holidays!
Fantastic: 4.4 – 479 reviews
Guide was highly knowledgeable
"We thoroughly enjoyed our tour around the Vatican. We found the 2 hours to be the perfect amount of time to be able to soak up as much information as possible while not being exhausted. Our guide was very knowledgeable and flexible."
Visit to the Vatican
"This tour made what could've been a LONG wait to see the museum painless! The guide was very passionate and knowledge about the masterpieces. We didn't have to wait in line - which was amazing . I have never seem such a crowd of people. I would highly recommend booking this tour if you want to see the Sistine Chapel, etc. It's worth every penny."
"The perfect way to skip long queues. Very good and professional guide."
Ari Mon, 3 Oct 2022
"Sandra var en fantastisk guide"
Mai-britt Sat, 17 Sep 2022
Book From $ 72.30
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- Access to the Vatican Museums.
- Access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- A two hour guided tour.
Vatican Morning Tour
When In Rome Tours Via Sebastiano Veniero 21 000192 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.