100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 147.10
2. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 179.30
3. Space Pass with transportationat Space Pass with Transportation, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 227.50
4. Kennedy Space Centerat Kennedy Space Center, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 75.40
5. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
6. Fun Spot America Theme Parksat Fun Spot America Theme Parks, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 65.60
7. WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Showat WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Show, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 75.70
8. WonderWorksat WonderWorks , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.90
9. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
10. Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunriseat Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunrise, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 266.60
- Enjoy the ultimate experience for space enthusiasts
- Explore the Kennedy Space Center in style with a Space Pass
- Ride the Discover KSC bus tour with a guide
- See areas not on the regular bus tours
- Dine with an astronaut
- View the Space Shuttle Atlantis up close
The Ultimate Experience for Space Enthusiasts
Start your day off by visiting the world’s most comprehensive attraction devoted to the space shuttle, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s new Space Shuttle Atlantis brings you up and close with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before.
Try the more than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators and test your skills as an astronaut. You may also choose to stroll by a scale-size space shuttle, touch a piece of moon rock or try space ice cream?
We also recommend you to visit the IMAX movie or riding the Shuttle Launch Experience prior to lunch.
During lunch time, you have a chance to sit down to a buffet lunch and presentation from an astronaut. This is a great opportunity for photos and autographs.
After lunch, it is time to ride the Discover KSC Bus Tour.
to the Kennedy Space Center including transfer. This 2-hour, fully guided bus tour within Kennedy takes you close by the former shuttle launch pads. If you really want to experience Kennedy, yet don’t necessarily wish to walk around and read the exhibits yourself, then this is your opportunity.
On some occasions, the bus tour stops in the Vehicle Assembly Buildings for guests to take photos outside. This is definitely a tour highlight and something not to be missed. This extra stop is only available for a limited time and we will not be told by NASA when this special stop will end!
This tour shows you areas not seen on the regular bus tours. The bus tour ends at the Saturn V Center where guests get to walk under the Saturn V rocket and touch a piece of moon rock.
You can also get your Space Pass with transfer. We also offer entrance tickets to Kennedy Space Center and a tour to the Kennedy Space Center including transfer.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the Kennedy Space Center.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 11 hours.
What time is lunch?
Your lunch will be at 12 PM.
What time is my bus tour?
Your bus tour will be anywhere from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.