Take a trip to Miami from Orlando and enjoy an unforgettable sightseeing cruise along the scenic Biscayne Bay! In the afternoon, you'll visit South Beach and enjoy some time on your own. Highlights:
- Enjoy a full day tour to Miami and South Beach
- Experience the beauty of Miami from a cruise
- See Star Island and see the homes of the rich and famous
- Sail along the scenic Biscayne Bay
- Explore South Beach on your own
- Enjoy roundtrip transfer from Orlando
- Get a breakfast snack for the roadExplore Miami and South Beach You depart Orlando early in the morning and provide a continental breakfast snack to enjoy on the road down to Miami, where our first stop is the waterfront Bayside Marketplace Mall. Here you will get onboard your sightseeing cruise!Sit back and relax for an unforgettable sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay with a guide. See Miami's spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and 'Millionaire's Row' - the homes of the rich and famous.
You can purchase beverages and light snacks onboard during this 90-minute cruise.In the later afternoon, we travel over to the City of South Beach - this is the unique area you often see in movies with the pastel colored buildings and stunning white sandy beach. This tour gives you free time to enjoy the beach, shop Lincoln Avenue, enjoy a restaurant on Ocean Avenue or just people watch. You shouldn't miss thus great tour of two different city areas!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 16 hours, including the drive to and from Miami.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.