See the best of London on this full day tour that includes all the highlights, such as Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and much more. Highlights:
- Enjoy a 9 hour guided tour of London
- See all the major attractions and sights
- Get a guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Visit The Tower of London and see the crown jewelsExplore Majestic London
Our full day Majestic London Tour starts with you meeting our guide at Victoria Coach Station and from here we'll drive by coach around London, starting with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square. See Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married. We then continue on to Princess Diana’s former home, Kensington Palace. We will also pass the Royal Albert Hall and the Albert Memorial, and you will get a chance to see the changing of the guard
at Buckingham Palace.
Other top highlights on this tour include a guided tour of St Paul’s Cathedral, and a guided tour of The Tower of London where you will see the magnificent crown jewels and have time to explore on your own.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Train Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Majestic London Tour ends at Westminster Pier.
How long does the tour last?
The Majestic London Tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children from age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on Sundays, If you book your tour for a Sunday, we'll stop for photos and spend longer time at Tower of London.
- Occasionally there will not be a changing of the guard. On these occasions we will visit horse guards parade.
- Lunch is not included in the price.