100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023
From $ 45.40
2. Jack the Ripper Tourat Jack The Ripper Tour, Sat, 17 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 44.30
3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Childat Palace Theatre, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sun, 30 Jul 2023
From $ 256.00
4. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Mon, 12 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 63.50
5. London by Nightat London by Night, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 24.90
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russel Squareat Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, Sun, 18 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 125.60
7. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, Sun, 18 Dec 2022 - Th, 28 Sep 2023
From $ 33.00
8. Hard Rock Tour of London – Morningat , Sun, 18 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 72.90
9. Hard Rock Tour of London – Afternoonat , Sun, 18 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 48.20
10. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Dayat , Sun, 18 Dec 2022 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 109.90
Harry Potter Film Locations
Explore film locations from the famous Harry Potter movies on this walking tour around London! It's a must for any Harry Potter fan visiting London.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour Harry Potter themed walking tour
- Visit the exact locations featured in the films
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London’s most iconic locations
- Get a great photo opportunity at Platform 9 ¾
- Enjoy your personal audio headset
What can I expect?
Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard and take a magical journey throughout London!Your guide will take you on a spellbinding tour of the city to show you the exact locations where Harry filmed key scenes of this epic tale. Starting at Westminster, you’ll make your way to the Ministry of Magic; find the entrance to the ‘Leaky Cauldron’ before taking a walk down the real ‘Diagon Alley’, then stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge.
You’ll not only see the locations where the films were shot, you’ll discover the magic behind locations such as Cecil and Goodwin Courts, and how these enchanting locations provided the inspiration for this wizarding adventure to unfold.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Infant 0-2 (free)
What’s not included?
Oyster card is not included, but you need a valid Oyster card to attend this tour.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 81 reviews
"Simon was a realy great great travelguid. It was very interessting, funny,...."
Christine Tue, 6 Dec 2022
"OUR TOUR-GUIDE MAX MADE US WITH HIS PROFESSIONAL AND VERY SYMPHATIC WAY OF EXPLANATIONS A TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE NEXT TO ALL THE SIDE-EXPLAINED SIGHTSEEINGS ON OUR TWOANDAHALF HOUR TRIP!!! THANK YOU REALLY FOR THIS GREAT TIME!"
Kurt, Finsing-au Sat, 5 Nov 2022
"Une visite au top Un guide génial Merciiii"
Elodie Sat, 5 Nov 2022
Oppaanamme oli Oliver, joka puhui selkeästi, esitteli kulkiessamme paljon muutakin kuin Harry Potter -teemaa ja piti meistä kaikin puolin hyvää huolta reissun aikana. Varaudu noin 8000 askeleeseen ja pariin metromatkan. Suosittelen!
Minna Sat, 29 Oct 2022
Book From $ 32.60
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Harry Potter Film Locations
Westminster Station Westminster London SW1A 2JR
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.