100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
2. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 90.90
4. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 34.70
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 57.50
6. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 39.40
7. 6-in-1 London Comboat 6-in-1 London Combo, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 88.40
8. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 33.10
9. London Eye: Fast-Trackat London Eye: Fast-Track Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 47.50
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 63.90
London Dungeon Fast-Track Entry
Encounter thrills, shudders, and gripping storytelling at the London Dungeon. This is where the scary stories of London's underworld come to life. Keep your eyes open - you never know that lurks in the dark!
Exclusive online offer:
Save 25% on your Fast Track Tickets. Arrive at any time on the booked date and receive immediate access!
- Skip the line with Fast Track tickets
- Learn the history of the London Dungeon and its infamous inhabitants
- Watch a cast of talented actors bring the dungeon’s inhabitants to life, they may even pick you to be part of the show!
What can I expect?
Visit the terrifying London Dungeon. It's filled with thieves, murderers, and liars … and that’s just the beginning. This tour brings to life sixteen stories from the Dungeon´s 1000 year history. Watch the city lit up by flames in the Great Fire of London, explore the dark night of Guy Fawkes, and feel the goosebumps all over your neck as you enter the torture chamber. Just hope that you get out-- there's only one escape route!
The London Dungeon combines live actors with special effects, true stories, and a thrilling ride at the end of your adventure. You also get one free drink at the tavern at the end of the tour.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
E-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Both printed tickets and mobile tickets are accepted for entry.
What is the entry process?
These fast-track tickets allow you to skip the line at the box office. Please arrive at anytime on the date you've booked and present your e-ticket to a staff member. You will be directed to the fast track area where you will have your bags searched. A team member will then make arrangements for you to join the next tour.
The London Dungeon is a 90-110 minute walking experience and guests are required to stand for a majority of it.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Note that children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. The adult should be at the age 18 or above.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the London Dungeon
- Free drink in the Dungeon's tavern at the end of the tour
Please check the calendar for dates and times.
London Dungeon Riverside Building, County Hall Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7PB Great Britain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.