100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 68.40
2. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 46.80
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Tue, 28 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 119.50
4. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 44.20
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 82.10
6. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 82.00
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 45.80
8. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Fri, 21 Jul 2023
From $ 45.10
9. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceat SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 38.40
10. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 38.00
- Save time – Skip the line
- Price Match Promise
2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eye
Get a great deal when you visit two of London's most popular attractions: The frightening London Dungeon, which will make your skin quiver, and the London Eye, which will leave you breathless!
Exclusive Offer - only available through us!
If you buy the 2-in-1 London Combo with tickets to London Eye and London Dungeon you save 20% compared to the price at the door.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full.
- Book online and save 20% on your tickets
- Soak up stunning views from atop the London Eye
- Descend into a world of thrills, shudders and gripping storytelling at the London Dungeon
What can I expect?
Admire the View from the London Eye
The London Eye may be a relatively new fixture on London's skyline, but in its short history it has become an icon. There´s no better view of London than the one you get as you ride one of the pods 440 feet into the air.
Get a Good Scare at London Dungeon
Take a 90-minute journey through 1000 of the darkest years of London's history. Descend into the dungeon and prepare to be spooked as the most notorious figures of London´s past are brought to life by a cast of actors.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email soon after your booking is complete. You may print it out or present it via your smartphone for admission.
What is the booking process?
- You must visit the London Dungeon before visiting the London Eye.
- To guarantee access to London Eye and avoid queues at the ticket desk, you can book your date and time slot in advance by login in to our booking portal. The booking portal’s address and how to login will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Attractions not pre-booked via the booking portal will be subject to availability at time of visit and will require visiting the ticket desk to get booked into the next available timeslot. Immediate availability is not guaranteed.
What is the entry process?
- London Dungeon: Please arrive at your confirmed date and time. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket and get ready for a bone-chilling tour.
- London Eye: Your ticket is valid for 90 days. Please note your ticket is a standard ticket, not a skip-the-line ticket.
- London Dungeon is a 90-110 minute walking experience and guests are required to stand for a majority of it.
Child (0-4): No access
Please check calendar for dates and times.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 26 reviews
"Fungerede fint med billetter hjemmefra. Ingen ventetid - men det var måske tilfældigt."
Bettina weber Mon, 28 Nov 2022
The dungeon is boring the Eye you can’t miss
"If you ask globally for both activities one must give an average note. If it was asked separately I’d say that the dungeon is a 2 and the Eye is clearly a 5. The dungeon could be a much more interesting place but the choose to be not ambitious so there were many people yawning."
"London dungeon har det mest fantastiske personale til at fortælle om Englands historie, så levende og spændende fortællinger. London Eye er et skue i sig selv, og man får en skøn udsigt over byen."
Book From $ 68.40
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Please check calendar for dates and times.
- Ride on the London Eye
- Tour of the London Dungeon
London Dungeon Riverside Building, County Hall Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7PB Great Britain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.