100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 17.40
2. An Evening at Schönbrunn Palaceat An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 86.50
3. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 41.80
4. Vienna Residence Orchestraat Vienna Residence Orchestra, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 54.80
5. Schönbrunn Palace Concertat Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 59.70
6. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 211.90
7. Sisi's Treasuresat Sisi's Treasures, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 224.10
8. Blue Danubeat Blue Danube, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 138.90
9. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraat Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
From $ 54.80
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019at F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Jul 2018
From $ 142.50
Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Vienna
Vienna is a bed of architectural, historical and cultural sights. With the Hop-on Hop-Off bus, they're yours to see - or skip. Ride when you want, stop when you want and get the Vienna you want.
- Customize your tour according to your interests
- Hop on and off as much as you like
- Choose between 1, 2 or 3 day tickets
- See Vienna at your own pace
What can I expect?
It would take a lifetime to explore Vienna's abundance of sights, from palaces to churches to museums. How can you fit that into a short vacation? The Hop-on and Hop-off bus is all about letting you customize your experience: You can hop on at any stop you want, and hop off whenever you feel like it.
Imagine taking the bus through the city, learning about what you're seeing from your expert guide. When something piques your curiosity, get off the bus to explore it. When something doesn't interest you, remain on board a little longer. This is the essence of Big Bus Tours Vienna: It's all up to you. Plus, thanks to their convenient app, you can stay up to date on routes and times while on the go.
All Big Bus Tours Vienna tickets include two different routes. The Red Route covers the famous landmarks of central and Northeast Vienna. Take in the theaters and the Opera House, the Votivkirche and plenty of parks and markets. The Blue route takes you west toward to cover the architectural highlights of the city, including Schönbrunn Palace, Arsenal, and the Belvedere Museum.
Click here to see the routes on the map.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Simply bring it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop onto your first Big Bus and begin exploring Vienna.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days, depending on your selection.
How long do the tours last?
The route times, not including any stops you make, are as follows:
The red route lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The blue route lasts 1 hour and 25 minutes.
The green route lasts 45 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
The red and blue routes leave every 15-20 minutes. The last busses leave at 6:00 P.M.
The green route leaves once every hour, however, the last bus leaves at 3:00 P.M.
Mobile voucher accepted
You can choose between three different ticket options:
The Classic Ticket is a 1-day ticket that allows you to use the red and the blue routes.
The Premium Ticket is a 2-day ticket. In addition the red and blue routes, it gives you access to the green route (also called the Hundertwasser tour) and a guided walking tour.
We also sell the Deluxe Ticket, which is for 3 days. This ticket includes the red, blue and green routes and the guided walking tours.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.