100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 2 May 2020
From $ 30.70
2. Dear Evan Hansenat Noel Coward Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 130.50
3. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
From $ 40.70
4. SIX the Musicalat Arts Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 33.70
5. The Comedy About A Bank Robberyat Criterion Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 16.90
6. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 4 Oct 2020
From $ 43.20
7. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
8. & Julietat Shaftesbury Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 3 Oct 2020
From $ 27.70
9. Thriller Liveat Lyric Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 26 Apr 2020
From $ 40.30
10. 9 to 5 the Musicalat Savoy Theatre, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 May 2020
From $ 27.00
Mamma Mia! The Party
You've heard the songs, watched the films, and probably even seen the musical. Now, take your experience to the next level at Mamma Mia! The Party. If you have longed to dance and dine on the beautiful Greek island where the show is set, this is your chance.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering three-course meal.
- Watch actors and musicians perform your favorite ABBA songs.
- Dance along to the music, whether you have moves or not!
What can I expect?
Remember when you first heard that an ABBA musical was in the works, and you wondered how their songs would be woven into a story? Now, nearly twenty years after the musical debuted, you not only know the world of Mamma Mia!, but you can envision yourself stepping right into it. This is your chance to do just that. Join Mamma Mia! The Party for a festive summer evening of dining, dancing, and song.
Mamma Mia! The Party is set in a tavern on the Greek island of Skopelos, where most of the film´s exteriors were shot. The night start off with a theatrical performance that tells the story of the tavern owner and his family, you'll feel your mood rising as their story unfolds. Then its your turn to join the action. Feast on the delicious Mediterranean food & drinks, then get ready to dance along to your favorite ABBA songs!
All-in-all, the party lasts around four hours. This includes the exciting theatrical performance, a three-course meal and the opportunity to dance to ABBA music after the show. You can arrive up to one hour before the start of the show to mingle with your fellow guests, enjoy a small glass of ouzo, and munch on delicious appetizers.
How does it work?
You will receive an e-ticket by email shortly after your booking is complete. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the party.
Premium: Best seats.
Band A: Excellent seats, in the heart of the action.
Band B: Great seats overlooking the courtyard.
The show is not suitable for children under 5.
Is this suitable for me?
Not suitable for children under 5.
Please check calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 4 reviews
Lars Wed, 11 Dec 2019
Professionellt o musikaliskt perfekt!
"Fin dekor, bra mat och en riktigt fin upplevelse. Lite dyrt med 4200 SEK för biljett via Booking.se."
Bengt Mon, 9 Dec 2019
Mats Wed, 16 Oct 2019