100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 180.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 170.70
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 24.40
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Fri, 15 Dec 2023
From $ 75.10
5. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 64.20
6. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Wed, 18 Sep 2024
From $ 137.40
7. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 22 Sep 2023 - Th, 30 Nov 2023
From $ 25.70
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 16 Dec 2023
From $ 67.00
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at Eiffel Tower, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Sat, 16 Dec 2023
From $ 43.80
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 21 Sep 2023 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023
From $ 103.70
Big Bus Tours Paris
You set the pace with the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus tours - explore Paris by day or night aboard these iconic open-air buses and fall in love with the City of Light. See the best of Paris, including the the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and more. Book our deluxe ticket and enjoy a delightful cruise on the Seine, in addition to the bus tour. Please note: Entrance tickets to the museums and attractions are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Discover Paris with the Big Bus open air buses
- Choose a one- or two-day ticket or the Night Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise with your ticket purchase
- Receive a free map of Paris
- Get a discount booklet with great offers and tips
What can I expect?
Explore Paris by Bus
This unique city tour with Big Bus includes more than 50 key points of interest all around spectacular Paris. Experience the beautiful avenues, stunning architecture and picturesque views from open air buses.
Hop on or off at your leisure to create your own customized sightseeing tour around the city.
The tour includes informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through Paris and its many sights and attractions.
You can also choose to join our two-hour non-stop Night Tour and see the city's famous landmarks beautifully illuminated.
Click HERE to view route map.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to get on the first bus.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus you see and start exploring Paris.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for one or two consecutive days.
How long is the tour?
The Red Route lasts two hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Route lasts 70 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: every 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM (depending on the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: every 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
(BLUE ROUTE IS CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING)
What languages is the tour operated in?
Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Korean.
-Discover tickets include: 1-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris.
-Essential tickets include: 1-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris + a 1-hour scenic cruise.
-Explore tickets include: 2-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris + a 1-hour scenic cruise.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.7 – 20 reviews
Sightseeing in Parijs
"Door deze tour te nemen kom je langs alle hoogtepunten in Parijs. Je kan op verschillende plaatsen afstappen en dan de volgende bus nemen. Bussen rijden om de 10 tot 15 minuten. Zoek altijd naar korting voor deze tour. Volle prijs is tot 44euro per persoon, wat best duur is. Spijtig dat er in veel bussen de audioguide nier werkt. Vb maar 1 van de 2 aansluitingen waardoor je samen moet luisteren."
Peter Fri, 4 Aug 2023
"Näimme kaikki keskusta-alueen päänähtävyydet opastettuna. Erityisen tyytyväisiä olimme siihen että busseja kulki tiheästi. Miinusta siitä, että bussimme yläkertaan ei laitettu kattoa vaikka alkoi sataa. Osassa busseja sellainen oli käytössä. Ohitimme useita mielenkiintoisia rakennuksia joista olisi myös ollut mukava kuulla opastuksessa edes lyhyt maininta."
Book From $ 42.90
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us
Mobile voucher accepted
NB: The blue route is not operational at the moment.
Your ticket is ONLY valid for the RED route
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM (depending the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
Discover tickets include: 1-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris.
Essential tickets include: 1-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris + a 1-hour scenic cruise.
Explore tickets include: 2-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris + a 1-hour scenic cruise.
The Night Tour tickets includes a 2-hour non-stop bus tour with audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Big Bus Tours Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.