100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Wed, 11 Mar 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 103.60
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 164.50
8. Admission Tickets to the Orsay Museumat Admission Tickets to the Orsay Museum , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 24.40
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 17.00
10. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 19.10
The Paradis Latin is the most Parisian of the great cabarets. Get ready for a night with delicious food, champagne and magnificent entertainment.
- Experience the most cabaret Parisian cabaret of all
- 3 options: just the show, show & champagne or show & dinner
- See a show choreographed by Kamel Ouali
- Enjoy a French dinner with wine and champagne
- Take in the authentic French atmosphere
- Have fun at this interactive show
What can I expect?
Experience a Cabaret at Paradis Latin
The theater, built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889, is considered a national landmark. The Paradis Latin combines quality dining, personal service and a stunning revue guarantee you an unforgettable evening. The revue, called L’Oiseau Paradis is directed and choreographed by Kamel Ouali, it combines singing and dancing with extravagant sets and costumes, high-tech special effects, and audience interaction.
The show will begin as soon as the guests arrive in the Cabaret hall. Actors, dancers and artists will plunge guests into a surreal and striking atmosphere! The audience is truly part of the show, making every performance of L'Oiseau Paradis unique!
You can choose between: show only, show & champagne (a glass or 1/2 bottle), show, 1/2 a bottle of champagne & five macarons or show & dinner.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theater.
Where is the theater located?
The Paradis Latin is located right in the heart of Paris, approx. 500 meters from Notre Dame, in the famous Quartier Latin. Just a few minutes walk from two metro stations (Carinal Lemoine line 10 and Jussieu line 7 and 10).
How long is the show?
The show is 1.5 hour.
What's on the menu?
You can see what's on the three different menus here
Is there a dress code?
The Paradis Latin requires an appropriate attire, tie and jacket are not mandatory, but shorts, sports gear or tennis shoes and sneakers are not accepted.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 8 reviews
"Fantastic show fairly good food had a wonderful time"
Janet Wed, 9 Oct 2019
O espétaculo é muito bom
"Alegre, divertido, muito dinâmico, contudo poderia ter mais tempo de can-can"
Print out voucher
28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine 75005 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.