100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotlandat Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Apr 2020
From $ 70.20
2. Loch Lomond, the Highlands & Stirling Castleat Loch Lomond, the Highlands & Stirling Castle, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Fri, 3 Apr 2020
From $ 48.80
3. Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Offat Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Off, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 24.80
4. Highland Whisky Experienceat Highland Whisky Experience, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Fri, 26 Oct 2018
From $ 50.60
5. St Andrews, Fife & Dunfermline Abbeyat St Andrews, Fife & Dunfermline Abbey, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 31 Oct 2018
From $ 50.60
6. The Borders Country & Alnwick Castleat The Borders Country & Alnwick Castle, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 31 Oct 2018
From $ 54.80
Visit the Edinburgh Dungeon for a uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell and feel Edinburgh’s darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes.
- Scream and laugh at the Edinburgh Dungeon
- See, hear, smell and feel Edinburgh’s darkest stories
- Experience 360° sets with gripping storytelling
- See 11 shows with the finest and funniest of Scottish acting talent
- Enjoy two awesome underground rides
Take a Trip through Edinburgh’s Darkest History
The Edinburgh Dungeon is an 80-minute journey through centuries of Scotland's darkest history.
Listen to the stories, you’ll feel yourself drawn into another world, where the boundaries between reality and the past blur.
The Edinburgh Dungeon is in the heart of the City of Edinburgh on Market Street, 2 minutes from Waverley Station and an easy walk from all the main attractions: The Royal Mile, North Bridge, and Edinburgh Castle.
Surprises are lurking in the darkness in Edinburgh Dungeon and will make sure to keep your senses on high alert. You never know what’s waiting around the corner…
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the Edinburgh Dungeon.
How long does a visit normally take?
A visit to the Edinburgh Dungeon takes 80 minutes.
Who is it for?
The Edinburgh Dungeon is scary fun for everyone except very young guests and wimps!
Is there an age restriction?
No, but the recommended age for The Edinburgh Dungeon is 8 years and above. Children age 15 or under will not be admitted to the Edinburgh Dungeon unless accompanied and supervised by an adult aged 16 years or over.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 20 minutes
31 Market Street Edinburgh EHI IQB
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.